PDA

View Full Version : Is there a such thing as a thug bottom?

MrKnockOut
12-15-2009, 03:35 PM
This a question more for the ladies. I've been on BGC looking at profiles and I have noticed a theme:

1. A lot of the really fem and passable btg's are tops
2. A lot of the really fem and passable btg's want thugs

Which brings me to my question: is there a such thing as a legitimately hood/knock u da fuck out bottom thug? The two criteria just seem so diametrically opposed to one another.

Granted, I know that im not the only dude from the hood that like btg's (I used to feel like that back in the days until I started seeing some of the girls start there own websites and show dudes just like me on them), but I just can't see any REAL street/hardcore dudes getting fucked/ass slapped by BTGs.

I have been locked up before (in wild, late teen stage) and I know how dudes get down in jail (if you weak or soft, you will get fucked, its that simple) with each other but as crazy as it sounds, they don't believe they are gay because they consider the gay dude as the one being fucked, not the one doing the fucking. Now these fools were like me, legitimate, hardcore, from the street thugs. Not some dudes on the internet with a bunch of random tatoos, a fitted cap, and baggy jeans.
Ladies does such a thing exist? Have you been in a relationship with a real ass thug dude, where he was the man in the streets but the bitch under the sheets? Like a dude most (including yaself) people from ya hood feared or respected because he was trill but when he got behind closed doors he was yo bitch.
I may be wrong, I gotta admit I don't know much about being a bottom. Just see a lot of the baddest girls saying they are tops that only fuck with thugs. somebody put me up on game...

ballznnutzz
12-15-2009, 05:46 PM
Thats a good question but I dont see how someone can call theselves a killa but be willingly getting fucked in the ass.

MrKnockOut
12-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Thats a good question but I dont see how someone can call theselves a killa but be willingly getting fucked in the ass.

I can't call it chief...its strange because you see them on bgc saying they tops and they want thugs. So obviously either somebody is lying or the shit really does exist.

werwt22
12-15-2009, 08:46 PM
I feel you but truth is you never know what happens behind closed doors. Whatever turns someone on sexually is what it is. I used to be embarrassed to talk to big girls cuz I thought I would get clowned, and in school you did get clowned for it "if they thought you could do better", but eventually I stopped giving a damn and I'll knock a big girl down quick LOL. Same apply to a dude that go hard. He scared his boys gone think he a bitch if he do it, but believe if he find somebody he comfortable wit enough to do it he will. Aint like he gone come out the room and say I just got fucked in the ass lol.

DirtySouth
12-15-2009, 09:21 PM
Yeah I think it exist. Thug is in demeanor and behavior IMO, not in sexual position.

I think a whole brigade of thug bottoms exist in society (espically in jail) and I would doubt anyone would test these dudes in a fight just because they may bottom lol.

A good point you brought up, just because a lot of fem/passable TGs are tops, doesn't make them any less of a TG. I think the same things go for thugs.

peggygee
12-16-2009, 11:56 PM
I really can't say, as I was never into thugs,
and never dicked a man down.

But what I can say is.....

"I'm out, cause Omar comin".

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/omar4c.jpg

:eek:

TsAngelVixen
12-29-2009, 09:42 AM
Me being a hood girl myself, i can vouch for that. There are plenty hardcore, beat your ass and shot you dudes bending over for the girls. Like someone said, thug is just a demeanor, a label like gay, bi or straight. To be honest it is a lifestyle. But yes it is possible to be a thug and take dick at the same time.

BlkMuscleTop
12-29-2009, 12:00 PM
Just see a lot of the baddest girls saying they are tops that only fuck with thugs. somebody put me up on game...

Common KO, they don't call it the DL for nothing. :)

Probably a host of dudes like that out there that give up the ass in the sheets when the lights go down.

I imagine what they do is just keep that shit separate and operate on the creep, so their boys don't be knowing about that.

babyjesus
12-29-2009, 07:14 PM
I can't help thinking about mastalicious on the boondocks that episode had to be the funniest shit i've ever seen...(singing) homies over hoes! LMbAO !
yo roc I know you got a pic of mastalicious please post!

BlkMuscleTop
12-29-2009, 07:34 PM
I can't help thinking about mastalicious on the boondocks that episode had to be the funniest shit i've ever seen...(singing) homies over hoes! LMbAO !
yo roc I know you got a pic of mastalicious please post!

LOL, saw clips of that one on Youtube. Homies over Hoes :)

MrKnockOut
12-30-2009, 08:33 PM
Me being a hood girl myself, i can vouch for that. There are plenty hardcore, beat your ass and shot you dudes bending over for the girls. Like someone said, thug is just a demeanor, a label like gay, bi or straight. To be honest it is a lifestyle. But yes it is possible to be a thug and take dick at the same time.

Cool. I definitely wanted to hear it from a girls perspective.