PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Kayla?

TurboMan
12-18-2009, 02:55 PM
Hey Tony Vee..somebody...anybody...have You Seen Or Heard Anything From Kayla? I Remember She Spent A Few Day's In Savannah Ga...2005 And 2006..alway's In The Month Of August...after That No Contact From Eros..backpage Ect. Shawty Is So Hot,beautiful And So Damn Fine. Yea,i Would Luv To See An Update On This Hottie..if She's Still In The Game.

TVSURFER
12-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Hey Tony Vee..somebody...anybody...have You Seen Or Heard Anything From Kayla? I Remember She Spent A Few Day's In Savannah Ga...2005 And 2006..alway's In The Month Of August...after That No Contact From Eros..backpage Ect. Shawty Is So Hot,beautiful And So Damn Fine. Yea,i Would Luv To See An Update On This Hottie..if She's Still In The Game.
I agree Turbo! Talk about fitting the bill of what we wag our tongues over, this t-girl is top drawer! I would love to see her in new sets and in a hardcore set or video! That is, if she's still around and interested.
:cool:

DYNACORD
12-19-2009, 12:39 AM
Well, if you have to know::::SHE'S OVER AT MY HOUSE. LMAO!

PS. Wish I really knew!

DrDickenstein
12-19-2009, 01:25 AM
I'm with y'all...where is she now?? Tony Vee....DO IT!! lol I know it's not that easy, I'm just sayin.

FYI---
There's more pics of her in the Members under "A" for Ashanti...2 sets. No vids, but it's her......from the early days, few yrs prior to going up as Kayla.

TurboMan
12-19-2009, 03:23 AM
i'm With Y'all...where Is She Now?? Tony Vee....do It!! Lol I Know It's Not That Easy, I'm Just Sayin.

Fyi---
There's More Pics Of Her In The Members Under "a" For Ashanti...2 Sets. No Vids, But It's Her......from The Early Days, Few Yrs Prior To Going Up As Kayla.

Damn...dr. You Are On The 1. How In The Hell I Missed That? Yea,that Sept.10th Shoot Is Really Smoking. Thank's Dr... Hey Tony Vee...do Something!!!

anonymoussonny
12-19-2009, 04:57 AM
I'm with y'all...where is she now?? Tony Vee....DO IT!! lol I know it's not that easy, I'm just sayin.

FYI---
There's more pics of her in the Members under "A" for Ashanti...2 sets. No vids, but it's her......from the early days, few yrs prior to going up as Kayla.

That third pic is breathtaking! She was a favorite of mine years ago. ;)