PDA

View Full Version : You Gotta Love Her Ass...

ROC
08-20-2008, 10:32 PM
(kareema)not Feminine Enuff For Me, But Dayum Man Look At That Ass....... Any Witnesses............?lol

DirtySouth
08-20-2008, 11:49 PM
Wow Good one ROC. One of my early shoot! I did like that ass! I thought no one else noticed....that was definitly a fat, all natural ass. Two thumbs up!

aaronk
08-21-2008, 07:03 AM
i really liked her natural look too!!!sometimes the overdone drag look gets old...this one has some great legs too

bdser88
08-21-2008, 06:04 PM
funny, i was checking out these pics a few days ago... she's got potential..
co-signing on the ass.

Timmyjoe84
08-21-2008, 06:38 PM
I'm new to the forum, so cut me a tiny bit of slack here!

You gotta admit besides the fantastic ass, there is a very nice bod attached to it! Her face is not horrid, but it is not as feminine as I would like. It definitely is NOT a deal breaker when you have all (and I do mean ALL!) of the goodies along with it. I'd have no problems spending the day (and night!) with her. Maybe a weekend. Maybe a week!

blkprl
09-11-2008, 06:59 AM
what name did she pose under? i've been doing btg on and off for 7+ years and i do not remember seeing that ass. also where is she located?

andwar
09-11-2008, 07:24 AM
I like her look!that ass is nice and tone and she has thick legs! kinda reminds me of kelis in a ts sort of way! I'd spend a day with her in bed too!and make a store run with her in the ride with no shame!

DirtySouth
09-11-2008, 03:10 PM
I think she resides in D.C.

TurboMan
09-11-2008, 03:27 PM
(kareema)not Feminine Enuff For Me, But Dayum Man Look At That Ass....... Any Witnesses............?lol

yo Roc,being that i am a 100%AZZ man....gotta give you your props...Roc that's a good one. dont care what she looks like face wise.....not interested in the face....it's the BOOTY.

andwar
09-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Here here TurboMan!!! From one ass man to another! I'm an ass man till the casket drops! yea I like to to see the cock stroke shots too!! but you gotta have some ass shots in the shoot!I wanna see that ass and tranny hole looking back at me

TurboMan
09-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Here here TurboMan!!! From one ass man to another! I'm an ass man till the casket drops! yea I like to to see the cock stroke shots too!! but you gotta have some ass shots in the shoot!I wanna see that ass and tranny hole looking back at me
yo AndWar,i know what you mean...i'm with you...yea,check out ChynaDoll gallery.....it keeps you happy until you can get the real.