PDA

View Full Version : Good morning HOT and Horny

TSNATALIACOXXX
12-28-2009, 01:27 PM
hey guys i'm getting ready for a weekend in vegas for avn awards... Just wanted to know how many are going to meet me there... and i Hope you guys voted for the black t girl of the year..... lol and Seanchi I am still waiting on the b day answer.....lol jk

DrDickenstein
12-28-2009, 03:45 PM
hey guys i'm getting ready for a weekend in vegas for avn awards... Just wanted to know how many are going to meet me there... and i Hope you guys voted for the black t girl of the year..... lol and Seanchi I am still waiting on the b day answer.....lol jk

Enjoy Vegas!!! Wish I was meeting u there, bring in the New Year real proper like!! My vote is in ;)

GroobySteven
12-29-2009, 09:24 AM

Hahaha - smart ass!

Hope you have a great time in Vegas. Spank PK for me please.

mrvice
12-29-2009, 03:20 PM
well enjoy and be safe over there wish i was there to meet u and u already know my vote is in for u sure hope u win by a landslide:)

kilakali
12-30-2009, 08:43 AM
Im at the AVN's every year.. see you there... I will be hanging with Kandee Lixxx and Jayla Foxxx.;)

Cam Brazille
12-30-2009, 05:47 PM
I'll see you there, my former homegirl, my Queen, my First Love! Let's do it Vegas style this time!!! Love, Cam :);):)