08-21-2008, 04:20 AM
PASSION IS DARK AND LOVELY WITH THOSE BEAUTIFUL NATURAL TITS....... :eek:

Heyfreshprince
08-21-2008, 06:07 AM
nice post..who's the last chick?

kilakali
08-21-2008, 06:40 AM
nice post..who's the last chick?

Thats the same girl she has evolved nicely.

DirtySouth
08-21-2008, 01:20 PM
She certainly has. She is a very nice girl and down to earth. I was a pleasure to get to know her and work with her. We had to do her shoot at the spur of the moment because she was only in town for 2 days, so maybe next time I can make it a little hotter.

We sometimes bash the girls in our "sex industry" or "dating" threads but I always mention that there are some cool girls out there. Passion is one of them. Look her up if youre in the MD area.

itsfun
08-21-2008, 04:59 PM
she sure does have the best nipples

blktgirluveronly
08-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Although I can't choose/think of any other TG that has better nipples...I definitely don't think she has the best nipples as you can barely see them...

maybe you were referring to the dark spots around her tits...those are called areolas

Check out Wikipedias definition...In anatomy, the term areola, plural areolae, (diminutive of Latin area, "open place") is used to describe any circular area such as the colored skin surrounding the nipple. While it is most commonly used to describe the pigmented area around the human nipple (areola mammae).

With schools pretty much open everywhere, It's time to pass on some knowledge!

ROC
08-22-2008, 04:24 AM
although I Can't Choose/think Of Any Other Tg That Has Better Nipples...i Definitely Don't Think She Has The Best Nipples As You Can Barely See Them...

Maybe You Were Referring To The Dark Spots Around Her Tits...those Are Called Areolas

Check Out Wikipedias Definition...in Anatomy, The Term Areola, Plural Areolae, (diminutive Of Latin Area, "open Place") Is Used To Describe Any Circular Area Such As The Colored Skin Surrounding The Nipple. While It Is Most Commonly Used To Describe The Pigmented Area Around The Human Nipple (areola Mammae).

With Schools Pretty Much Open Everywhere, It's Time To Pass On Some Knowledge!

ok She Has The Best Areolas..........lol

DirtySouth
08-22-2008, 05:59 AM
Although I can't choose/think of any other TG that has better nipples...I definitely don't think she has the best nipples as you can barely see them...

maybe you were referring to the dark spots around her tits...those are called areolas

Check out Wikipedias definition...In anatomy, the term areola, plural areolae, (diminutive of Latin area, "open place") is used to describe any circular area such as the colored skin surrounding the nipple. While it is most commonly used to describe the pigmented area around the human nipple (areola mammae).

...........................................:confus ed:

TVSURFER
08-22-2008, 06:53 AM
Yeah, like deciding the proper use of commas, semi-colons and periods in independent clauses! Or, maybe you struck the comma by mistake?:confused:

MrF
08-22-2008, 12:24 PM
We sometimes bash the girls in our "sex industry" or "dating" threads but I always mention that there are some cool girls out there. Passion is one of them.

I agree we need to avoid "bashing" the girls, and we should keep the forum positive. In my experience with TGirls, between 10 and 34.2% are very cool. (Ok, just kidding with the precise numbers -- making fun of myself -- the point is I've met some very nice ones.)

DirtySouth
08-22-2008, 04:33 PM
I agree we need to avoid "bashing" the girls, and we should keep the forum positive. In my experience with TGirls, between 10 and 34.2% are very cool. (Ok, just kidding with the precise numbers -- making fun of myself -- the point is I've met some very nice ones.)

LoL...I feel you, but lets take that down to about 5%. I do agree we should remain positive but for the sake of KEEPING IT REAL, we should still discuss issues that we are concerned about. You have all paid to be here more than likely. Voicing your opinions constructively isnt a problem.

Ms Remy M
08-23-2008, 12:54 AM
New gal I just shot who you guys posted a pic of in another thread. Check out the nipples on her!

ROC
08-23-2008, 01:19 AM
new Gal I Just Shot Who You Guys Posted A Pic Of In Another Thread. Check Out The Nipples On Her!

nice Sexy And Light, Love The Lightskin Sistas.....

DirtySouth
08-23-2008, 01:27 AM
New gal I just shot who you guys posted a pic of in another thread. Check out the nipples on her!

Oh hell yeah. I like that one!