PDA

View Full Version : Anything happening on the Chitown t-girl scene on New Year's Eve?

Cam Brazille
12-30-2009, 06:27 PM
I'd love to take a fine-assed t-girl to Medievel Times and Tommy Gun's Garage for a lil' NYE role-play! ;):D;)

bigdicki
12-31-2009, 01:02 AM
I'd love to take a fine-assed t-girl to Medievel Times and Tommy Gun's Garage for a lil' NYE role-play! ;):D;)

Dude you still go to Medievel Times and Tommy Gun's? Go to Buddha you may see some girls there.

Cam Brazille
01-01-2010, 01:41 AM
Yep, bigdicki, I do!

Cam Brazille
01-01-2010, 02:05 AM
Actually, bigdicki, I think that both are fun places to go with family or a date. And as a matter of fact, I've been to Medievel Time's twice, the first time while on a second date with a twentysomething year-old t-girl who said she had never been there either. And perhaps there was some magic in that ol' sorcerer's stone, or maybe it was just my sword, because afterwards on the way home my date was down for a four-hour get-better-acquainted session at The Sybaris! :D:D:D So needless to say, my follow t-girl lover, I've been an advocate of the Time's ever since! :p

bigdicki
01-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Actually, bigdicki, I think that both are fun places to go with family or a date. And as a matter of fact, I've been to Medievel Time's twice, the first time while on a second date with a twentysomething year-old t-girl who said she had never been there either. And perhaps there was some magic in that ol' sorcerer's stone, or maybe it was just my sword, because afterwards on the way home my date was down for a four-hour get-better-acquainted session at The Sybaris! :D:D:D So needless to say, my follow t-girl lover, I've been an advocate of the Time's ever since! :p

Do your thing my man. ;) Happy New Year to a fellow Chitowner.