PDA

View Full Version : I like big bubble booty pocahontas

conejito3791
08-21-2008, 07:32 PM
i wnat more videos and videos of pocahontas I love her azzz :D

ROC
08-22-2008, 04:20 AM

YES SIR, AND I LOVE SEEING HOW SHE HAS PROGRESSED OVER THE YRS..... VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY..... :eek:

ty-clone
08-22-2008, 06:07 AM
i knew she was thinner back in the day but i had no idea she was that thin, she must have put on 40lb all in the right places.
i love her too, but why did she have to destroy her look by putting all them tats all over her beautiful body

DirtySouth
08-22-2008, 06:40 AM
i knew she was thinner back in the day but i had no idea she was that thin, she must have put on 40lb all in the right places.
i love her too, but why did she have to destroy her look by putting all them tats all over her beautiful body

Thats the "thing" down there with a lot of those Miami girls. The big, thick body look and the tats.

kilakali
08-24-2008, 03:50 AM
She looks better before she got the ass pump (shots).

MrF
08-25-2008, 04:05 AM

I agree -- and it reminds me of a TGirl I knew. She had a sexy slender body with small hormone-grown tits, then decided to get big silicone tits & ass. IMHO it harmed her looks, but ... it was what she wanted, and around the same time she became very popular (new car, new furniture, new wardrobe, etc), so I suppose our opinion is in the minority. Her immense popularity combined with her new lumpy look made it easier for me to drift away.

DirtySouth
08-25-2008, 02:53 PM
I agree -- and it reminds me of a TGirl I knew. She had a sexy slender body with small hormone-grown tits, then decided to get big silicone tits & ass. IMHO it harmed her looks, but ... it was what she wanted, and around the same time she became very popular (new car, new furniture, new wardrobe, etc), so I suppose our opinion is in the minority. Her immense popularity combined with her new lumpy look made it easier for me to drift away.

I agree also. From what I told, the more "body" (surgeries) a chick has is a sign of success. Its almost the equivalent of a guy pulling up in front of his buddies in a new corvette

mousa23
03-08-2009, 02:08 AM
hello everyone, thank you for this forum.
es that you can run videos pocahontas. she make me crazy ...!!!! 10x:D

DYNACORD
03-08-2009, 07:18 AM
That's a lot of silicone down there. The thing is::::too much Sil is hard to the touch. It feels like a boulder under some skin.
I'ld rather my girl have a Little Red Corvette than a rock for an "ASS". "LOL"
She's cute though.
The tats::::never mind.

TurboMan
03-08-2009, 01:55 PM
that's A Lot Of Silicone Down There. The Thing Is::::too Much Sil Is Hard To The Touch. It Feels Like A Boulder Under Some Skin.
I'ld Rather My Girl Have A Little Red Corvette Than A Rock For An "ass". "lol"
She's Cute Though.
The Tats::::never Mind.

I Agree.......to The Maxx!!

Ms Remy M
03-08-2009, 05:41 PM
I liked the slimmer look myself, but I do luv tattoos on a girl provided they are of the artistic variety and not just the typical ghetto (names, paw prints, etc.) kind of stuff.

DYNACORD
03-08-2009, 09:40 PM
I liked the slimmer look myself, but I do luv tattoos on a girl provided they are of the artistic variety and not just the typical ghetto (names, paw prints, etc.) kind of stuff.

Exactly. She's got all those because:::: "She's a THUG". "LMAO" Not really. I'm making myself laugh now.
Now this is an exceptable tatoo.

ortacarlos
03-08-2009, 09:52 PM
I've been dying to meet the great pocahontas. I live in Miami and i ve
Never been blessed enough to actually see her. If anybody know where or how I can meet her let me know or give me a clue. In the past I've asked other t-girls in the miami area wherei can meet pocahontas but it seems like there jealous of her and refuse to tell me.

yungcashus201
03-11-2009, 06:03 AM
silicone or not, i'd go crazy in that

does she have any vids online to watch?

moe77
03-12-2009, 11:17 PM
Either Way She still is a Beautiful sight 2 see lol This Topic Put a cheeto Smile on my face lol haha:D

Handandsom
03-13-2009, 02:18 AM
Exactly. She's got all those because:::: "She's a THUG". "LMAO" Not really. I'm making myself laugh now.
Now this is an exceptable tatoo.

thought about tongue kissing a monkey, ever in my life till tonight :)

BTW a beaver would've been explosive :D

Brownboi76
03-14-2009, 03:44 PM
I really dig Pocahontas with all the tats and abnormally round butt. I'm trying to find more pics of her. There arent many online. I would also like to get in contact with her.:)

Ms Remy M
03-15-2009, 07:14 PM
I really dig Pocahontas with all the tats and abnormally round butt. I'm trying to find more pics of her. There arent many online. I would also like to get in contact with her.:)

get in line :D

diegoel10
03-27-2009, 05:22 PM
hello i'm new here. i want to know where i can find videos of pocahontas to watch online or to download, thanks!.-

anonymoussonny
03-29-2009, 07:59 AM

I concur... She was already wife material... BEFORE the silicon!

BigJoeKrash
03-30-2009, 05:33 PM
silicone or not, i'd go crazy in that

does she have any vids online to watch?

I second that !!!

chriss2732
04-26-2009, 08:10 AM
well she do got a fat ass on her .
most of yall are right the more you put
the harder it get if they don,t take cair
of them self.
one time i ask this queen to touch her tits
and when i did :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Handandsom
04-26-2009, 02:33 PM
of them self.

I had a similar sit-che-ation with a different broad.

Ms Remy M
04-26-2009, 03:11 PM
of them self.

You know what, I've met lots of tg's with this condition, guys who got their pectoral and/or calf muscles pumped, but I have met even more GG's (primarily strippers from Florida) with the lump-de-lumps.

I just read an article a couple days ago about a female who died after a 'sil' pumping session. It seems, hopefully, that the FBI and CDC are starting to take this illegal practice more seriously. The article noted that in '06 there was only two reported cases of people dying from 'sil' injection complications and in '08 there has been 10 reported deaths specifically related to 'sil' injections. Problem being that unless the patient actually tells the doctor they have been 'pumped' before, the doctor is likely to mistake syptoms for flu or some other similar respirtory illness and not administor the proper treatment. Please girls, don't get caught up in the endless beauty quest to be 'video girl' worthy, it's not that serious.

conejito3791
04-30-2009, 07:10 AM
thanks but dou you have more photos??
there's no so much pics in the internet

unknown5
05-06-2009, 07:51 AM
she is wife material right there.
and the tats not necessary, overall nice though

Darkness
05-23-2009, 04:51 PM
You know what, I've met lots of tg's with this condition, guys who got their pectoral and/or calf muscles pumped, but I have met even more GG's (primarily strippers from Florida) with the lump-de-lumps.

I just read an article a couple days ago about a female who died after a 'sil' pumping session. It seems, hopefully, that the FBI and CDC are starting to take this illegal practice more seriously. The article noted that in '06 there was only two reported cases of people dying from 'sil' injection complications and in '08 there has been 10 reported deaths specifically related to 'sil' injections. Problem being that unless the patient actually tells the doctor they have been 'pumped' before, the doctor is likely to mistake syptoms for flu or some other similar respirtory illness and not administor the proper treatment. Please girls, don't get caught up in the endless beauty quest to be 'video girl' worthy, it's not that serious.

It's a very dangerous practice. My ex also died from this practice.

monsoon
04-19-2010, 02:05 PM
I totally agree with u on the booty of pocahontas, her body is fantastic.:)

62des
04-19-2010, 04:33 PM
I actually liked her better in pic 4. I always go for the more natural look.

werwt22
04-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Poca vid of her walking. Looks like she slimmed down a bit but still phat as hell.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VEHGEOWR

DYNACORD
04-19-2010, 11:10 PM
:eek:
Poca vid of her walking. Looks like she slimmed down a bit but still phat as hell.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VEHGEOWR

Man that ASS is all WRONG. Looks like there is an ASS on top of another ASS. The Blue Jean ASS looks better and more of a humans type.

TslovelyLuxury
04-19-2010, 11:44 PM
No it isnt... I would like some body work myself but it things like this that stops me. I am so sorry to hear 10 people have died and the im sure it has been more by now! OMG ... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway so what are we saying ladies, we are not beautiful?

eclectic_co
04-22-2010, 01:48 PM
Luxury,

You are so DAMN SEXY now, there is no need to change a thing!

An adoring fan!

;)

No it isnt... I would like some body work myself but it things like this that stops me. I am so sorry to hear 10 people have died and the im sure it has been more by now! OMG ... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder anyway so what are we saying ladies, we are not beautiful?

werwt22
04-23-2010, 04:19 PM

Fuk the bullshit. Go get that big ass girl. LOL. You'll still have my vote.

thepiedpiper
04-27-2010, 11:48 PM
I have read a lot about the illegal silicone practices I even read of a girl using hardware store grade silicone to 'pump' herself up... not sure if its the same in the US but here it would be similiar to polyfiller or the stuff you use to seal your bathtub or windows i mean this stuff is dangerous if ingested or put inside someone.

As for ass I mean I'm all for a big ass dont get me wrong but some girls can go too far and it kinda defeats the point.

Luxury, I'd say your pretty much perfect the way you are... a cheap comment some might say but I'm not shitting you when i say so :)

Ms Remy M
04-27-2010, 11:59 PM
I have read a lot about the illegal silicone practices I even read of a girl using hardware store grade silicone to 'pump' herself up... not sure if its the same in the US but here it would be similiar to polyfiller or the stuff you use to seal your bathtub or windows i mean this stuff is dangerous if ingested or put inside someone.

As for ass I mean I'm all for a big ass dont get me wrong but some girls can go too far and it kinda defeats the point.

Luxury, I'd say your pretty much perfect the way you are... a cheap comment some might say but I'm not shitting you when i say so :)

That's the real scary part, none of the 'pump doctors' are using medical grade silicone, though all of them will claim to do so. Precious few have ANY kind of medical training and none of them would try and help you get to a hospital if something goes wrong.

vdub
01-26-2011, 10:31 AM
She's so fuckin bad, that ass is to die for. Does anyone have some videos of her she is to die for

Omega
01-26-2011, 10:34 AM
I loved her vids. Too bad they were too short and not enough action. Unfortunately, we prolly won't be seeing her anytime soon on here.

BigJoeKrash
01-27-2011, 09:22 AM
So she has been hiding in Miami????

kanguru
01-27-2011, 06:48 PM
I'm jealous of you blokes who live in bigger cities. I rarely get any tgirl action in Columbia, SC. Saving dimes to take a trip to GA or NC and currently getting in shape to be a male model (lol). Anyways...

Pocahontas is one of the few tgirls I've shown my super-straight friends and they wanna fuck her brains out. Then I tell them she has a wang and they really don't care at that point lol.

As far as ass shots go, I don't mind them. I like big, fake looking butts on trannies. Makes an awesome contrast with their penis, esp. if they have nice breasts. My only complaint is I wish her cock was bigger. Can you imagine Pocahontas having a 10 inch beast? I'd get seven jobs just to marry that girl then lol.

Themegahomo
06-19-2011, 04:16 PM
Good thread

MCFLY
10-23-2011, 09:29 PM
How can I see her vid

Eazy11212
11-22-2011, 08:27 AM
Where can i find videos of her?

GroobySteven
11-22-2011, 11:10 AM
Click on P for Pocahontas on the site.