View Full Version : has anyone?

DIDIT18
01-05-2010, 05:18 PM
Has anyone on here had the chance to get with TS Dream? If so what was it like?

Laidbackfella09
01-05-2010, 07:34 PM
I ran across someone sayin she was very limp, demanding more money and just had a bad attitude...... Dont quote me,, lol but thats what i read, and ever since i seen that i kinda look at her diff,,

vidman
01-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Yeah, I heard the same exact thing. I've been told that she has all the non-functional meat you can stand if that's what you like......and a bad attitude to go with it. LOL. Be my guest bruh. Let me know if you wasted your money or not.

andwar
01-06-2010, 12:01 AM
We need to give each other a heads up.I dont wan't my time an hard earned money wasted.can't take the bad attitides regardless how good they look

pipeahoe
01-06-2010, 01:06 AM
LMAO!!!

:D im already lauging @ Senchai chewin ya'll asses up for making "negative" altho TRUE and in many cases FACTUAL statements about his models

:mad: damn i like DREAM and always miss her when she's in MIA but now i know i will def miss when she's here

no limpy ding-a-ling for me...u gotta function baby! ill take it herrrre plz:eek:

babyjesus
01-06-2010, 02:50 AM
dawgs, I just not into her I think it's because she's got a man chest!!!

vidman
01-06-2010, 03:07 AM
LMAO!!!

:D im already lauging @ Senchai chewin ya'll asses up for making "negative" altho TRUE and in many cases FACTUAL statements about his models

:mad: damn i like DREAM and always miss her when she's in MIA but now i know i will def miss when she's here

no limpy ding-a-ling for me...u gotta function baby! ill take it herrrre plz:eek:

Now, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think Seanchai gets upset with us for making comments about a girl's personality. Afterall, we rely on the BTG website to screen the girls that we might be interested. I think that a conversation about the girls' personalities is perfectly within boundaries because I know I hate wasting my money. I appreciate knowing the heads up about a girl before spending my hard earned cash. I think Seanchai doesn't like it when we talk negatively about a girl's looks / physical appearance. For example, if a girl doesn't have breasts yet and we make fun and talk negatively about that. I think that's when Seanchai gets pissed at us.

GroobySteven
01-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Now, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think Seanchai gets upset with us for making comments about a girl's personality. Afterall, we rely on the BTG website to screen the girls that we might be interested. I think that a conversation about the girls' personalities is perfectly within boundaries because I know I hate wasting my money. I appreciate knowing the heads up about a girl before spending my hard earned cash. I think Seanchai doesn't like it when we talk negatively about a girl's looks / physical appearance. For example, if a girl doesn't have breasts yet and we make fun and talk negatively about that. I think that's when Seanchai gets pissed at us.

EXACTLY!!!
For example, the "man-chest" comment is completely low-class, on a site where many of our top models may have started with no boobs, and the next Natassia Dreams or Natalia Coxx - type model, who is considering working for us yet doesn't have boobs yet, may read this and get turned off EVER working for us.
Comments about personality, especially when first hand (or maybe if I've heard similar) are obviously ok. Anything libellous such as "she's sick" "she's a crack hoe" etc, would be removed.

Just have some tact and decorum, then the comments go a lot further than a simple call out.

bigdicki
01-07-2010, 01:43 AM
EXACTLY!!!
For example, the "man-chest" comment is completely low-class, on a site where many of our top models may have started with no boobs, and the next Natassia Dreams or Natalia Coxx - type model, who is considering working for us yet doesn't have boobs yet, may read this and get turned off EVER working for us.
Comments about personality, especially when first hand (or maybe if I've heard similar) are obviously ok. Anything libellous such as "she's sick" "she's a crack hoe" etc, would be removed.

Just have some tact and decorum, then the comments go a lot further than a simple call out.

I hate to say it, but I agree with you. I remember being with one of my tgirl friends (doesn't 'scort and not on this site) and I said something ill and frankly low-class about another girl (after drinking heavily :o) and she straight cussed me out. She was right. Her personality and the way she carries herself is one thing, but as a woman in transition, naturally they have things that they are sensitive about that some of us may not like. No need to bash someone over it. I always try (except when I'm wasted sometimes :rolleyes:) to treat anybody like I want to be treated. Good (golden) rule to follow my brothas.

vidman
01-07-2010, 04:28 AM
EXACTLY!!!

Great minds think alike, Seanchai. I see we think along the same wavelengths. :D

anonymoussonny
01-09-2010, 03:54 AM
dawgs, I just not into her I think it's because she's got a man chest!!!

Ninja You CRAZY!!!! LOL

Handandsom
01-09-2010, 07:22 AM
I'm still tryin to figure out what "Dream", you all talkin about?

kilakali
01-13-2010, 05:25 AM
Yeah, I heard the same exact thing. I've been told that she has all the non-functional meat you can stand if that's what you like......and a bad attitude to go with it. LOL. Be my guest bruh. Let me know if you wasted your money or not.

She has a decent attitude her personality can be a little detached, and you are correct with non-functional.

DrDickenstein
01-13-2010, 08:40 PM
She has a decent attitude her personality can be a little detached, and you are correct with non-functional.

Non-functional as in she can't get it up and can't bust a nut? Or just can't get all the way on hard?

She has bust 3 or 4 times on another site and once for BTG...always look about medium hard tho....so is the non-functional thing new??

Not tryin 2 over-analyze...but if her ad pops up in FL again, I'll probably call that number. Inform me!!

vidman
01-14-2010, 04:19 AM

Damn (sighing and shaking my head).

kilakali
01-14-2010, 07:10 AM
Non-functional as in she can't get it up and can't bust a nut? Or just can't get all the way on hard?

She has bust 3 or 4 times on another site and once for BTG...always look about medium hard tho....so is the non-functional thing new??

Not tryin 2 over-analyze...but if her ad pops up in FL again, I'll probably call that number. Inform me!!

She can bust but it takes a long time however she never gets fully errect. I dont think a bottom would enjoy the flag at half mast.