PDA

View Full Version : A TG friend told me I'm not a true TG lover....

fp69
01-05-2010, 07:21 PM
I was just talking with a TG friend and she just called me out. She asked how can I be into TG's but not touch or even acknowledge her dick. She says since I'm not into the penis I can't be a true TG lover....I've never thought about it like that but to be honest what brought me over to liking TG's is because of the female figure. Allanah Starr was the one who really got me into TG's because she is absolutely sexxxy from head to toe but I got hooked when I saw Sheeba....I got a question am I the only person like this and has anybody else been called out on it?

BlkMuscleTop
01-05-2010, 07:58 PM
I was just talking with a TG friend and she just called me out. She asked how can I be into TG's but not touch or even acknowledge her dick. She says since I'm not into the penis I can't be a true TG lover....I've never thought about it like that but to be honest what brought me over to liking TG's is because of the female figure. Allanah Starr was the one who really got me into TG's because she is absolutely sexxxy from head to toe but I got hooked when I saw Sheeba....I got a question am I the only person like this and has anybody else been called out on it?

Way, way too much thinking about it dude, just let it be. I used to be like that, but as you are exposed more and more to this you just go with the flow.

You know what you are comfortable with and not, heck some tgirls like to utilize their penis, some don't, not even they are unified on the subject.

As for me, I reached a point where I would be cool in dealing with the girls penis but my only hard and fast rule is I don't desire to get fucked by a tgirl, I like to do the fucking, I like to be the one hittin the spot, ya heard.

On the other hand there are dudes that like to bottom with tgirls and that is their thing, no issue to me, I used to be like W.T.F. but then I realized that that is what floats their boat and hell some girls like to top guys.

So as you can see this shit is way too varied to define in simple black and white terms. We're all attracted to them whatever the reasons may be.

thookie
01-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Way, way too much thinking about it dude, just let it be. I used to be like that, but as you are exposed more and more to this you just go with the flow.

You know what you are comfortable with and not, heck some tgirls like to utilize their penis, some don't, not even they are unified on the subject.

As for me, I reached a point where I would be cool in dealing with the girls penis but my only hard and fast rule is I don't desire to get fucked by a tgirl, I like to do the fucking, I like to be the one hittin the spot, ya heard.

On the other hand there are dudes that like to bottom with tgirls and that is their thing, no issue to me, I used to be like W.T.F. but then I realized that that is what floats their boat and hell some girls like to top guys.

So as you can see this shit is way too varied to define in simple black and white terms. We're all attracted to them whatever the reasons may be.

That sound right to me.

andwar
01-05-2010, 11:56 PM

So as you can see this shit is way too varied to define in simple black and white terms. We're all attracted to them whatever the reasons may be.I'm only into bottoms as well. and well you hit the nail on the head

pipeahoe
01-06-2010, 01:11 AM
i agree with the Muscle man but fam ask your questions, shit ask as many as you can you will have plenty more ask ask ask away thats why we have a forum!!!!

peggygee
01-07-2010, 02:17 AM
Some chicks like their dicks, and to use them, others don't.

I was most definitely one of the chicks who didn't fuck or get sucked by
guys, and eventually had GRS to remedy the situation.

Different strokes, for different folks, literally.

anonymoussonny
01-07-2010, 02:53 AM

Saged advise, take heed of it carefully!!

fp69
03-16-2010, 09:08 AM
I appreciate at the feedback...But na'll I really don't have a attraction to the penis side of a tgirl at all....Matter of fact the last tgirl I was with told me that she enjoyed the fact I wasn't a bottom at all. Who knows one day maybe....Nah I haven't licked a tg ass but I'd do that before I'd ever give some head. I'm weird I guess cause I really don't have any interest in bottoming in any form and I'm not attracted to the part. I'm a foot fetish and ass man....Like Danielle Foxxx for example I'm still turned on as much as I was before she got the SRS. Other folks I've talked to have no attraction at all now.....I guess I'm in the minority...wtf

Ms Remy M
03-16-2010, 12:57 PM
....Like Danielle Foxxx for example I'm still turned on as much as I was before she got the SRS. Other folks I've talked to have no attraction at all now.....I guess I'm in the minority...wtf

I feel you on this point. For me the attraction is in the girls face and all other physical attributes are second fiddle. I think Danielle Foxxx is still just as sexy regardless if post op.

I've only met a couple tgirls that didn't want their 'member' touched at all. It was cool with me, different strokes for different folks. Good advice from everyone else as well.

anonymoussonny
03-17-2010, 01:05 AM
I have pretty much the same tastes as you! I feel you on several points, as follows...

I appreciate at the feedback... (1)But na'll I really don't have a attraction to the penis side of a tgirl at all....Ditto for me, the allure of the feminine form is my flavor and there is something about a meticulously beautiful TGirl in heels!
(2)Matter of fact the last tgirl I was with told me that she enjoyed the fact I wasn't a bottom at all. Who knows one day maybe...I had a chick tell me I just had not met the right one cause I don't bottom, like she was going to change my mind!! Bitch Please!! .
(3)Nah I haven't licked a tg ass but I'd do that before I'd ever give some head. I admit to ass worship, I even go to them damn meetings :oLOL
(4)I'm weird I guess cause I really don't have any interest in bottoming in any form and I'm not attracted to the part. Fo Sho', and keep your fingers out my ass too (one bitch tried me like that, she will NEVA do it again))
(5)I'm a foot fetish and ass man....Feet Legs & Ass set me OFF!
(6)Like Danielle Foxxx for example I'm still turned on as much as I was before she got the SRS.I will still wear that ass out! Other folks I've talked to have no attraction at all now.....I guess I'm in the minority...wtf

Welcome to the club!:D