PDA

View Full Version : I know this is a Black tgirl forum but..

babyjesus
01-06-2010, 03:01 AM
Will you please take a look at this chick Dayum!!

http://looseneck.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/king_00_cov1_t9a5-450x600.jpg

does anyone know who's bangin this chick?:p

vidman
01-06-2010, 03:14 AM
Will you please take a look at this chick Dayum!!

http://looseneck.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/king_00_cov1_t9a5-450x600.jpg

does anyone know who's bangin this chick?:p

Yep BabyJ. I know exactly who that is! That is Ms. Rosa Acosta. That is the same girl that's on my profile. Do you see the avatar on my profile? That's the same girl. She is a video chic. She is also the fiance of Soulja Boy, the rapper. You know....Soulja Boy (Superman dat hoe!! - YULE!!!!!!!)
He is definitely a lucky bastard ain't he!!!!! LOL!!!
From what I've been told, he has that ass wrapped up!! She is completely in love with him. I wonder what the hell he's puttin on dat ass to get her all goo goo ga ga over him. Must be the diamond rings and fancy things.

babyjesus
01-06-2010, 04:02 AM
Man I was walking in a CVS pharmacy walked by the magazine rack and nearly broke my neck to turn back and look at this king cover. God bless souja boy but I sure when the money runs out (and it will) she will be out.

vidman
01-06-2010, 05:45 AM
Man I was walking in a CVS pharmacy walked by the magazine rack and nearly broke my neck to turn back and look at this king cover. God bless souja boy but I sure when the money runs out (and it will) she will be out.

LOL!!!! You gonna take a stab at it BabyJ?

Cam Brazille
01-06-2010, 05:42 PM
I bought the same issue at a Barnes & Nobles a few days ago. I was surprised to see it considering that unfortunately KING ceased publication after the June '09 issue. Let's hope that they're making a comeback because they've published some really gorgeous ladies like Rosa Acosta from the Dominican Republic here!

bigdicki
01-07-2010, 01:32 AM
I bought the same issue at a Barnes & Nobles a few days ago. I was surprised to see it considering that unfortunately KING ceased publication after the June '09 issue. Let's hope that they're making a comeback because they've published some really gorgeous ladies like Rosa Acosta from the Dominican Republic here!

Yes.... I thought King was dead. Long Live King! :cool: