PDA

View Full Version : which hardcore scene on blacktgirls is the best,which is the worst

Nassau
01-10-2010, 04:56 AM
:D I know my favorites and I known which was the worst in my opinion but whats yours?

thookie
01-10-2010, 05:40 AM
Bianca & India for the new stuff

ty-clone
01-10-2010, 06:57 AM
even though i tried to holla at her / get to know her on some lets be freinds shit, but she brushed me off
i got to say chyna
she brings the pain

iketurner
01-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Check out that snoopy and Mika or Snoopy and Diamond. Couple of years ago but the scene was good. This is Top in my book

bibba
01-10-2010, 04:00 PM
good call on india and chyna very intense sceenes:)

kilakali
01-13-2010, 05:03 AM
India by far expect to see more of her. She just recently did a shoot for Franks-tgirls.

phi0820
01-13-2010, 07:22 AM
Yeah, that one with Snoopy and Diamond was my favorite.

DrDickenstein
01-13-2010, 08:44 PM
India by far expect to see more of her. She just recently did a shoot for Franks-tgirls.

Cool...lookin forward to that!! She really stepping it up.....she need to bring it back to Tampa/Orlando too. Let her know Kila... :p

DirtySouth
01-14-2010, 07:57 AM
Check out that snoopy and Mika or Snoopy and Diamond. Couple of years ago but the scene was good. This is Top in my book

I co-sign that. Also, Moet & Mike is my personal fav. Snoopy & Diamond close second.

kilakali
01-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Cool...lookin forward to that!! She really stepping it up.....she need to bring it back to Tampa/Orlando too. Let her know Kila... :p

I passed it on Doc. She said she will be there in Feb so be on the lookout.:D

modelchick
01-14-2010, 09:54 PM
Aaaw thanks!! I appreciate that!! And dr dick..ill be in florida sometime in feb!!!

TurboMan
01-14-2010, 09:58 PM
check out that snoopy and mika or snoopy and diamond. Couple of years ago but the scene was good. This is top in my book

hell to da yea my brotha..i agree!!

kilakali
01-14-2010, 10:13 PM
Aaaw thanks!! I appreciate that!! And dr dick..ill be in florida sometime in feb!!!

There you got it straight from Indias fingertips.

modelchick
01-14-2010, 10:17 PM
But dont think im just coming down there just for you buddy!!!!

I have family there...and im coming to tampa to see friends!!!!

TVSURFER
01-15-2010, 12:11 AM
Has anyone seen or heard from Moet lately?
:cool:

bigdicki
01-15-2010, 12:25 AM
My man from the D TVSurfer asked this a few months ago. Here's my revised Top 10.

1) Angel aka Mahogany, Mike and Ant: Too freaky! To paraphrase DJ Khaled,
"THEY DA BEST!!"
2) Heather and Ant: She did it like a good bitch should!! If she cooks, I'll marry her.
3) Mika and Snoopy; Parts 1 & 2: Cock sucking and Facial cum-catching!
4) Natalia Coxx - nice dick, nice ass and the first time she caught cock in that ass on camera???!!! Has to make my Top 5.
5) Shyana; Parts 1& 2: This girl is beautiful, freaky and can suck the nut right outta dick!
6) Summer Mike and Ant: 3some action, but Summer didnt look as into it as Angel aka Mahogany
7) Luscious and David: The biggest juiciest asspussy on the planet.
8) Vanilla: Parts 1 & 2; Tom from SF: Submissive, cute, big dick equals my dream girl
9)Neiusha and Mike: Neiusha is one of the hottest and most sex-craved bitches on the planet.
10) Aaliyah and Mike: hot scene

Natalia would've gotten the number one spot except for she only allowed the cum on her titties, not her face/mouth plus her cumshot wasn't caught in a close-up. As for the worst? Damyah's scene with LimpDick Bizkit. Damyah was good looking and ready to go and LimpDick ruined it... huge disappointment.

DrDickenstein
01-15-2010, 12:46 AM
But dont think im just coming down there just for you buddy!!!!

I have family there...and im coming to tampa to see friends!!!!

LOL I hear u....but as long as u can squeeze me in while ur here I ain't mad!! :D

DrDickenstein
01-15-2010, 12:53 AM
My man from the D TVSurfer asked this a few months ago. Here's my revised Top 10.

1) Angel aka Mahogany, Mike and Ant: Too freaky! To paraphrase DJ Khaled,
"THEY DA BEST!!"
2) Heather and Ant: She did it like a good bitch should!! If she cooks, I'll marry her.
3) Mika and Snoopy; Parts 1 & 2: Cock sucking and Facial cum-catching!
4) Natalia Coxx - nice dick, nice ass and the first time she caught cock in that ass on camera???!!! Has to make my Top 5.
5) Shyana; Parts 1& 2: This girl is beautiful, freaky and can suck the nut right outta dick!
6) Summer Mike and Ant: 3some action, but Summer didnt look as into it as Angel aka Mahogany
7) Luscious and David: The biggest juiciest asspussy on the planet.
8) Vanilla: Parts 1 & 2; Tom from SF: Submissive, cute, big dick equals my dream girl
9)Neiusha and Mike: Neiusha is one of the hottest and most sex-craved bitches on the planet.
10) Aaliyah and Mike: hot scene

Natalia would've gotten the number one spot except for she only allowed the cum on her titties, not her face/mouth plus her cumshot wasn't caught in a close-up. As for the worst? Damyah's scene with LimpDick Bizkit. Damyah was good looking and ready to go and LimpDick ruined it... huge disappointment.

Helluva list with detailed breakdown!! Nice. Can't really argue with those choices and I'm too lazy to create my own list....would have to get these 2into my Top 10 somehow (probably Top 5), just not sure who would get dropped:
1. Celeste: Solid scene, a little choppy...but....facial cumshot x2 ending!! Nuff said, in my book.
2. India, of course: Great all-around performance....arguably HAPPIEST ending EVER!!

TVSURFER
01-15-2010, 03:06 AM
My favorite is Heather and Ant. When she takes that shot to her chops, well, I'm still under smelling salts!I don't think there is a girl on this site with that much moxie. Okay, Jade likes to sit on a pure meat spoon, but I would like to see her gurgle bull milk like Heather!

bigdicki
01-15-2010, 11:10 AM
My favorite is Heather and Ant. When she takes that shot to her chops, well, I'm still under smelling salts!I don't think there is a girl on this site with that much moxie. Okay, Jade likes to sit on a pure meat spoon, but I would like to see her gurgle bull milk like Heather!

LMAO :D:D:D Wouldn't we all my man, wouldn't we all?

andwar
01-16-2010, 07:43 AM
Check out that snoopy and Mika or Snoopy and Diamond. Couple of years ago but the scene was good. This is Top in my bookYup! Thats the one