PDA

View Full Version : New Shoots!!

Ms Remy M
08-23-2008, 01:02 AM
Doing my best to bring you guys the gals you want to see... Enjoy these preview images from shoots that just took place with fantastic new models Ayina Danai, Pan-D, more from the sexy Milan and Paradise.

ROC
08-23-2008, 01:16 AM
Doing my best to bring you guys the gals you want to see... Enjoy these preview images from shoots that just took place with fantastic new models Ayina Danai, Pan-D, more from the sexy Milan and Paradise.

OH MY GOD! YOU DA MAN....... THANKS FOR THE UPDATE BRO. GREAT PHOTOS... :eek:

DirtySouth
08-23-2008, 01:59 AM
Im feeling that light skinned chick man. Tell shawty to holla at me lol.....

here are a couple of pics from my last shooting binge...

Ms Remy M
08-23-2008, 03:44 AM
I'm loving the new Kiara, thick, tall, great breast, and well-hung!!! More Asia HOORAY!!!!! :)

bibba
08-23-2008, 04:33 PM
OMG!!! You got Tracey:)

TVSURFER
08-23-2008, 06:53 PM
More Asia! She's from Detroit and I'll scout her down when she's back in the city! Damn, she's got all the freak qualities I like; love those nipples, too!:D

PS: Dirty South, got to give you props on your production design and lighting.:cool:

DirtySouth
08-23-2008, 09:50 PM
OMG!!! You got Tracey:)

I know right! I thought she would be great for the site. I think she has more admirers than most people think. Took me months to get her into it. lol

I'm loving the new Kiara, thick, tall, great breast, and well-hung!!! More Asia HOORAY!!!!!

I was more of a fan of her previous shoot when she was a little slimmer, fresh off the new implants. Dont get me wrong, the new look is still hot though! She did VERY well.

PS: Dirty South, got to give you props on your production design and lighting.

Thanks bro! Im glad to see that youre noticing. Im trying to step it up for '08!

westsidepretty81
08-25-2008, 05:37 PM
Who has any info on kiara........

TurboMan
08-25-2008, 07:51 PM

hey Remy,yea man i am with you all the way.....new shoot. also coming is my girl Tracey.......from your neck of the woods.if she aint a 10.......then there is no such thing.she is a beautiful sexxy shawty. Remy,just keep doing your thing....you guys are the best.(RESPECT)

Ms Remy M
08-25-2008, 09:24 PM
hey Remy,yea man i am with you all the way.....new shoot. also coming is my girl Tracey.......from your neck of the woods.if she aint a 10.......then there is no such thing.she is a beautiful sexxy shawty. Remy,just keep doing your thing....you guys are the best.(RESPECT)

Thanks TurboMan; actually Tracey moved down to the Atl around 6 months ago or so and our Home Grown Atl King Dirty South did her shoot. The King is Dead, All Hail The King!!! LOL

TurboMan
08-25-2008, 10:23 PM
yo Remy, i know who did the shoot on Tracey.......i have already recieved my christmas present......enjoying it until i see her.....very soon.again i say thumbs up to you and DirtySouth,Tony Vee, Buddy Woods and all the other photos Kings....who work so hard to make this happen.....yea,on some of the video's...i see how hard thing's are LOL. you guys are in a class by yourself. keep it coming.

DirtySouth
08-26-2008, 09:16 PM
Who has any info on kiara........

She lives in Dallas and goes on Eros as the name "Megan Body". Thats all you need to know my friend! I say that because I had NO IDEA that was her when I initially called her for a shoot. Armed with that knowledge, you should find her easily.

dakidluvstss
08-27-2008, 01:39 AM

shout outs to my baby right there (ayina danai).....yall take care of her rem!!! you da man playa....keep it movin how you movin!

Ms Remy M
08-27-2008, 05:07 AM
shout outs to my baby right there (ayina danai).....yall take care of her rem!!! you da man playa....keep it movin how you movin!

I most certainly will. She's very cool, she should be popping into the forum soon if you haven't met her yet, give her a warm welcome.

fuego
08-27-2008, 05:13 AM
man I have a big thing for light skin t-girls wooo

thanks man:)

ROC
08-29-2008, 04:20 AM
man I have a big thing for light skin t-girls wooo

thanks man:)

ME TOO MAN..... :p

bdser88
09-03-2008, 12:00 AM
keep up with the oil'd up booties! they look soo good glisinin' and shiney!
kiara = wow

bigdicki
09-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Dayummm!!! Kiara is looking good and I'm in love with Asia. DirtySouth... u representing f4 sure.

DirtySouth
09-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Thanks! More baby oil for you all!

ROC
09-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Baby-oil Just Went Up 5 Points In The Stock Exchange, Lol........ :)

Ms Remy M
09-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Beautiful babe Crystal stopped in my area to show some luv, on her way to her new home in Florida. The beach life just got a lil better for some lucky fellows.

ROC
09-08-2008, 12:33 AM
Beautiful babe Crystal stopped in my area to show some luv, on her way to her new home in Florida. The beach life just got a lil better for some lucky fellows.

HELL YES. I LIKE SHAWTY RIGHT HERE......... :eek:

aaronk
09-08-2008, 06:25 AM
what part of flerda is she comming to?damn i like this one..

Ms Remy M
09-08-2008, 06:05 PM
what part of flerda is she comming to?damn i like this one..

not sure, I'll have to ask her next time I speak to her.

DirtySouth
09-09-2008, 07:30 PM
Aiight, this is a shoot that I had last week. Yall let me know what the verdict is....

Ms Remy M
09-09-2008, 09:47 PM
That's it, your about to get a call from me, she looks good right here. I see why you didn't want to show me the pics early you bastard. lol

andwar
09-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Im feeling that light skinned chick man. Tell shawty to holla at me lol.....

here are a couple of pics from my last shooting binge...

I'm feeling all of them I like variety!:D

andwar
09-12-2008, 09:46 PM
Aiight, this is a shoot that I had last week. Yall let me know what the verdict is....
The verdict is already in for me Kimora can get the business!!!!got me harder then my last math test:D

andwar
09-12-2008, 09:51 PM

she is one of my favs on the site too! looking forward to viewing this new shoot!when is it open to the members?

jaejo70
09-13-2008, 10:06 PM
yep those shots are hot dirty,she my new baby momma