PDA

View Full Version : Your Top 3 Provider Let Downs :(

MrKnockOut
01-21-2010, 04:45 PM
What are your top 3 provider let down moments? Like you were really geeked about seeing _u____ when she came to your city, you paid $___ and after the meet up you felt like you got hosed.

You don't need to give names but share your stories, what city was it, what did she look like, what she famous/well known, etc. You can use fake names if you like, just keep the details accurate and truthful.

Ms Remy M
01-21-2010, 05:28 PM
lol and they call me pessimist :-)

vidman
01-22-2010, 10:37 AM
lol and they call me pessimist :-)

I know right Remy!!! LOL! Mr. KO is hard on the girls. The majority of his postings are somewhat negative about the girls in general. Well, maybe I shouldn't say negative, but KO posts all of the "realness" that goes along with this transsexual business as it relates to us guys that like the girls. I like it though. Keep it coming KO. lol. Reality is good. Keeps us on our toes. I know I surely would like to be made wise about certain things before something bad happens to me.

Ms Remy M
01-22-2010, 01:55 PM
Indeed, I in no way meant to discourage this line of conversation. MrKnockOut is a good friend, I'm just injecting my brand of humor. I don't get into the whole p4p stuff, but don't mind hearing the stories and such.

vidman
01-23-2010, 02:41 AM
Indeed, I in no way meant to discourage this line of conversation. MrKnockOut is a good friend, I'm just injecting my brand of humor. I don't get into the whole p4p stuff, but don't mind hearing the stories and such.

Definitely Remy. KO is cool peeps as far as I'm concerned. He makes very valid points when he posts. He definitely gives you other perspectives to think about.

GroobySteven
01-23-2010, 09:20 AM
In my experience as a producer (not had any as a client) there are girls who are at the top of their game as models (Natalia, Natasha, Yasmin Lee, Logan, etc.) who come along and are the consumate professionals. Ready to shoot, great attitude and get the job done. We may have to pay a bit more, but it's worth it.

Then there are the newbies who are so eager to shoot, that they make up for in horniness, attitude and being easy to work with, that they're a pleasure to work with (and this is what makes the BTG/YUM Grooby brand stand out).

It's the few girls who THINK they are stars or THINK they should be stars, that are the problems. The ones who believe they're better than the top models or deserve to be treat differently.
You can often see their attitude in the shoots ... and the lack of reshoot, denotes how I feel about them.

TurboMan
01-23-2010, 12:51 PM
in my experience as a producer (not had any as a client) there are girls who are at the top of their game as models (natalia, natasha, yasmin lee, logan, etc.) who come along and are the consumate professionals. Ready to shoot, great attitude and get the job done. We may have to pay a bit more, but it's worth it.

Then there are the newbies who are so eager to shoot, that they make up for in horniness, attitude and being easy to work with, that they're a pleasure to work with (and this is what makes the btg/yum grooby brand stand out).

It's the few girls who think they are stars or think they should be stars, that are the problems. The ones who believe they're better than the top models or deserve to be treat differently.
You can often see their attitude in the shoots ... And the lack of reshoot, denotes how i feel about them.

yea,yea,yea,good point...i'm with ya!

bibba
01-23-2010, 03:25 PM
how bout the top 3 that exceeded your expatations:)

MrKnockOut
01-25-2010, 03:33 PM
how bout the top 3 that exceeded your expatations:)

Honestly dude, there are already a million of those post on here. Im all about giving people their props but fandom gone awry is a terrible thing. Id like to bring more balance to the boards.

I don't want anyone to get on here lying and bashing but I think itd be cool and helpful if folks who do pay 4 play could learn from the mistakes or missteps of others. That's why I said, they don't have to give real names, just real situations and locations.

bigdicki
01-25-2010, 04:49 PM
I honestly wish there was more of this, but a lot of guys either want to never appear "negative" or are just happy enough when a girl takes his money and jacks him off.

Listen, I have had bad experiences with 5 of the girls in the BTG Top 50 and 2 in the top 20. The reason why, I believe, on 3 of those bad incidents is because the girls get so pumped up and conceited and think their shit don't stink. They perform lackluster or try to back out of what they agreed to do. Thats why I pretty much abandoned the P4P game and just hook up with some girls I know and some girls I meet on BGC, etc. I know I can't name names here, but I'm HAPPY TO name names of the bogus providers in private. ;)

DirtySouth
01-25-2010, 05:27 PM
The few experiences I've had, I don't have a complaint. It's a good thing to try if you don't want to put in the time to get to know said girl. Big time saver for you and everyone's happy.

My only advice, keep it professional. Don't try to free fuck the girl or befriend if you are paying.

MrKnockOut
01-26-2010, 02:07 PM
The few experiences I've had, I don't have a complaint. It's a good thing to try if you don't want to put in the time to get to know said girl. Big time saver for you and everyone's happy.

My only advice, keep it professional. Don't try to free fuck the girl or befriend if you are paying.

True. Im starting to gain more respect for the p4p guys. I've been on bgc and I am tired of all the drama. I almost feel like it would be better to pay a chick to leave. Why is it that so many black ts seem to be immature? Thanks to a new website someone put me onto, I am starting to see a world outside of btg's. Had my 1st date with a cool young asian ts grad student...its nice to talk with someone about more than "you get high, you drink, you going to a ball, blah blah blah". I find it funny because im also confronting some of my long held beliefs and stereotypes of other cultures. I presumed that most white and asian ts didn't like black or hispanic men. Maybe because I chose to believe the few ts who I saw post ignorant and outlandish thoughts on the net.

vidman
01-26-2010, 07:31 PM
True. Im starting to gain more respect for the p4p guys. I've been on bgc and I am tired of all the drama. I almost feel like it would be better to pay a chick to leave. Why is it that so many black ts seem to be immature? Thanks to a new website someone put me onto, I am starting to see a world outside of btg's. Had my 1st date with a cool young asian ts grad student...its nice to talk with someone about more than "you get high, you drink, you going to a ball, blah blah blah". I find it funny because im also confronting some of my long held beliefs and stereotypes of other cultures. I presumed that most white and asian ts didn't like black or hispanic men. Maybe because I chose to believe the few ts who I saw post ignorant and outlandish thoughts on the net.

KO, I always feel your comments man. I think the number 1 reason that most of us blacks feel that other cultures hate us is because the media casts us in such a bad light. Every time you turn on the television, the media always shows the darkest side of the black race. They never show the prominent blacks that are doing positive things. The few they do happen to show always get overshadowed by the other 20 negative stories of blacks. I lived in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn NY for a few years and let me just tell you that those Italians are the rowdiest things I have ever seen. The media is never there to highlight their shady/criminal dealings. Trust me, they do foul foul things. There is an Italian club in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn where shoot outs happen almost every Friday night but you never hear about it on the news. Let there be a fist fight in the black community and every FOX, CNN and NBC camera is there to report. Didn't mean to sidetrack, but unfortunately, television is the greatest vessel of communication that we have today and masses upon masses of people watch television. When other cultures see 9 out of 10 negative stories about Blacks, they tend to draw there own conclusions. Kinda like thinking that Asians are masters of Kung Fu and the Martial Arts. Well they aren't. The only reason I ever thought such a thing is because that's what television portrays of them (Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, etc). ....and by the way, All Asians don't have small penises either. Just take a look at some of the beautiful Asian Ladyboys. Some of those girls might have "black genes" in them (another media induced stereotype right? - blacks and big dicks). LOL.
Keep it coming KO. You make people think outside the box. I like that.

DirtySouth
01-27-2010, 02:42 PM

LOL @ the ball thing.

Well, the p4p is cool. You are paying them to leave at the end of the day. Yes, you are paying for their services, but more importantly - you're paying so you dont have to have a series of b.s. convos, drama and putting yourself on blast if you are discreet. Then the convenience of them leaving with NSA. If all you want is a quick nut, this is the way to go.

If anyone has any goals in life, you know you cant sit around debating with TS on BGC about getting the ass, trying to take em out on some bullshit date or getting questioned about who you had sex with when the same girl has an ad up and probably had 3 dicks for breakfast.

If you date TS seriously and that's your thing, go for it. If you only see them in a sexual manner, its just easier to pay and be done. It's not worth the headache.

The girls (mostly black) have these delusions of grandeur because the web allowed them to blow up. A lot of girls are producing solo sites, and even though most sites dont last, that gets them a lot of attention that otherwise they were'nt getting. Some of the other girls start feeling themselves too much just because someone gave them a couple of dollars for sex - which isnt really basis to feel like a celebrity. This is a problem in the black community period - the ts just take it to the extreme more often. Black females take a couple of piss poor pictures and post it on the net then think they are models. Black men sell a couple of dime bags on the street and think they are Tony Montana all of a sudden. It's a problem we have to fix in our culture basically, then the TS/Admirers will follow suite.

badboy
01-28-2010, 12:47 AM

What new web site are you referring to?

anonymoussonny
01-31-2010, 03:05 AM
I too appreciate KO's perspective...the 'realness' is often better than the dreams these TGirls try to sell. KO brought up an interesting point, there are other ethnicities races, colors and I honestly hadn't seriously entertained this option. This is making me examine whether I have fetishized 'Black' Tgirls at the expense of finding a true TGirl for me. :confused::cool:

I also agree with Vidman and Dirty about the stereotypes and delusions of grandeur. I prefer the analogy, "Give somebody a rope and they turn into a Cowboy!" I laugh at the comments I see on BGC and Blogs when its obvious there are posters who are listening to too few people & drinking their own Kool-Aid!!!;):cool:

iketurner
01-31-2010, 12:00 PM
In short, it is easier to be the trick. Prostitution is underrated it serves a purpose whether TG or GG. The cortship and the drama is more expensive than the session.

Look at tricking as a commodity like a supermarket the only thing that seperates them is service if they bag your groceries and take to the car you may use that market often. If a TG has her own clean place, discreet location, wet wipes or wash cloth when you are finsihed you may use her services often.