PDA

View Full Version : ? just 4 fun

carmencream
01-22-2010, 10:53 PM
In The bedroom what's your favorite type of girl someone you can teach a thing or two ,or someone who knows all the tricks already;)and make sure 2 elaborate on your answer:D also lady's vice versa

Ms Remy M
01-23-2010, 01:48 AM
Last thing I want is a girl who can't give head without teeth getting in the way so I prefer a girl who knows what she's doing. I also insist on being in control so she has to be somewhat submissive, which isn't to imply that I wont satisfy her. I just have lots of positions I like to go through, missionary isn't one of them, and lots of hot sweaty fun will ensue. I do recall popping one tgirls cherry (figure of speech) and there was more hand-holding and trying to be gentle and not hurt her, so that kind of stole the fun from me.

ty-clone
01-23-2010, 09:19 PM
someone that can teach me a thing or two, love my women in full control

mrvice
01-24-2010, 10:34 AM
i prefer a women whose knows what she doing with a lil expereince and be some what submissive cuz im a person who like to take control and have a creative mind and the things i can to a Tgirl woulld be mindblowing and sweet hot sex as well with a little romance and affection along the way

babyjesus
01-24-2010, 02:00 PM
I like to take control with g/g's and tgirls
it's a guy thing like controlling
the tv remote!

thookie
01-24-2010, 08:02 PM
someone that can teach me a thing or two, love my women in full control

Gotta go with what he said I like a girl who knows how she like it and teach me a little. :o

BigJoeKrash
01-25-2010, 06:54 AM
I know this is A LOT I dont know about when the lights go out. So I would want someone who can teach me a few things as well are willing to try some of the things I know

bigdicki
01-25-2010, 12:58 PM
She has to have the basics down: the basics of sucking dick, how to get take it in the ass without screaming its too big and how to kiss. After that, I prefer her to be submissive but open to anything so I can master her and teach her how to please me.;)

berto
01-25-2010, 07:54 PM
I like the girl to be on top, in control, and know what she is doing so she can teach me some things.

BlkMuscleTop
01-25-2010, 08:25 PM
I like the submissive, fem shorties in the bedroom, but have an attitude outside of the bedroom, The ones who love to get dicked down by a man who likes to take charge.

When it comes to transsexual girls my dick is like a "heat seeking missile" I love my shorties spread face down, ass up and prepared for entry into their warm, tight hole.

I like to see the pleasure on their faces when I'm working that spot and making them buck. :)

I would like to think I can teach quite a few ladies a thing or two, even if they bout it bout it. I got some secrets in the goodie bag I can pull out and use on them. :)

Handandsom
01-25-2010, 10:22 PM
But shorty should know the ins and outs: how to position it, the right posture, how to spread them and make it look like the best thing since cheese eggs and steak:)

Ex: She should know that if i'm pleasing her orally that it would be ok to turn to the side and or on her stomach for the reverse effect.

BlkMuscleTop
01-26-2010, 10:02 AM
But shorty should know the ins and outs: how to position it, the right posture, how to spread them and make it look like the best thing since cheese eggs and steak:)

Ex: She should know that if i'm pleasing her orally that it would be ok to turn to the side and or on her stomach for the reverse effect.

True dat, :) I love my girls that know how to be a big ole freak.

carmencream
01-27-2010, 10:27 AM
Oh my you all are making it hot in here:D love that I'm not the only freak on here lol

anonymoussonny
01-31-2010, 03:47 AM
I am an intimacy freak...I love a bottom girl who lets a man create ecstasy for her...Touching, teasing, tasting... its all good as long as she lets ME do my damn thing!

peggygee
01-31-2010, 07:17 PM
Well I definitely know the rules of the road, been at it for decades.

Don't mind someone else driving, particularly if they know what they're
doing, but if you can't lead, then you should follow.

;)

BiggestE22
02-02-2010, 02:08 AM
I like a chick that is just open to new things or different things. I mean i like to reg stuf like 69 and whatnot, but if my girl is gettin out of the shower I might want her to spread eagle and give her some head or eat her ass out. Some people have not have had their ass eaten out and trip until they get it done well then they love it. im a guy but i love haven my nipples pinched and sucked and nibbled on and tgs understand that that feels good, but gg's act like its wierd for a guy to like that.
BTW Carmen i am a big fan, you are so sexy and you look delicious...

carmencream
02-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Now you talking the language I like ,you better calm down young man b4 I find you:p and thanks babe

BiggestE22
02-02-2010, 01:37 PM
believe me I have thought numerous times about how Carmen's cream tastes and i would not spit it out like that dude you talked about in your 1st set did. I dont know if you travel, but anytime your near Texas or Louisiana please let a brotha know

carmencream
02-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Yum I like the way you think I'll def keep that in mind during my travels

kilakali
02-03-2010, 10:21 PM
I perfer a girl who already has some tricks in the bag. I have done enough teaching in the bedroom.

DYNACORD
02-04-2010, 12:35 AM
If they can't kiss or especially don't want to:::you can fuckin forget it. In my opinion they aren't as good a lover as they think they are. That's where the passion starts. All else will follow in a "heated ball of FIRE". I have absolutely no movement on that first sentence.
Lipps like these would work! LOL.

TVSURFER
02-04-2010, 02:25 AM
I knew it was more than a hunch Dynacord was takin' flixs of TSLovely Luxury! You lucky mutha..!:D:D:D
:cool:

andwar
02-04-2010, 03:17 AM
I like the submissive, fem shorties in the bedroom, but have an attitude outside of the bedroom, The ones who love to get dicked down by a man who likes to take charge.

When it comes to transsexual girls my dick is like a "heat seeking missile" I love my shorties spread face down, ass up and prepared for entry into their warm, tight hole.

I like to see the pleasure on their faces when I'm working that spot and making them buck. :)

I would like to think I can teach quite a few ladies a thing or two, even if they bout it bout it. I got some secrets in the goodie bag I can pull out and use on them. :)I'm a bottom lover as well.I like to take the lead,I'd be willing to let them show me a new position to dig in that luv hole.