PDA

View Full Version : Ts Ladonna : Classy and Beautiful Brooklyn! - 20

ROC
01-27-2010, 04:05 AM
♥ Ts Ladonna. I am a versatile bottom bombshell standing 5'11" and weighing 175lbs. I have extremely soft luscious lips very smooth skin.

♥ I am a very sweet individual with an outstanding personality. I know you guys are tired of dealing with attitudes and being tricked by cross-dressers using misleading pictures. I can assure you that my photographs are 100% accurate and I am 100% attitude free. I do provide the ultimate girlfriend experience, which includes kissing, not rushing time, and dressing really sexy.

♥If you are ready to have an unforgettable experience with a classy young woman, please do not hesitate to give me call.

347-483-0941 Ladonna

DirtySouth
01-27-2010, 02:29 PM
♥ Ts Ladonna. I am a versatile bottom bombshell standing 5'11" and weighing 175lbs. I have extremely soft luscious lips very smooth skin.

♥ I am a very sweet individual with an outstanding personality. I know you guys are tired of dealing with attitudes and being tricked by cross-dressers using misleading pictures. I can assure you that my photographs are 100% accurate and I am 100% attitude free. I do provide the ultimate girlfriend experience, which includes kissing, not rushing time, and dressing really sexy.

♥If you are ready to have an unforgettable experience with a classy young woman, please do not hesitate to give me call.

347-483-0941 Ladonna

Nice body, cute face!

anonymoussonny
01-31-2010, 03:40 AM
The smile alone mades the ad believable...