Shes coming to town..saw ad on eros

Anybody gonna check her out, or seen her before..let me know

http://www.erostranssexuals.com/toro...les/151290.htm

TVSURFER
01-28-2010, 04:44 PM
Shes coming to town..saw ad on eros

Anybody gonna check her out, or seen her before..let me know

http://www.erostranssexuals.com/toro...les/151290.htm

Yeah, her name was Asia on this site when she first made her appearence in 2006. It looks like she has done well for herself, because she has turned into a top-notch cutie!
:cool:

MrKnockOut
01-28-2010, 06:47 PM
Yeah, her name was Asia on this site when she first made her appearence in 2006. It looks like she has done well for herself, because she has turned into a top-notch cutie!
:cool:

Knew her way before she was Asia or American Dream...lol...used 2 be a real cool down to earth chick.

But we know the story goes...get a feature on a popular website, buy some tits, get a few more $$$ and its ghost to the cats you used to call homies. She went from an around da way girl to the american dream. I can't hate on it...success changes us all in some way. I will say this, she has always been an absolutely beautiful girl. If you can afford her, get at her...just don't fool yaself iinto thinking u can kick game...she's no dumby

DirtySouth
01-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Knew her way before she was Asia or American Dream...lol...used 2 be a real cool down to earth chick.

But we know the story goes...get a feature on a popular website, buy some tits, get a few more $$$ and its ghost to the cats you used to call homies. She went from an around da way girl to the american dream. I can't hate on it...success changes us all in some way. I will say this, she has always been an absolutely beautiful girl. If you can afford her, get at her...just don't fool yaself iinto thinking u can kick game...she's no dumby

I agree. Man she is a bad ass chick. Real cool acting and got the looks to match....but K.O. is right, her head blew up and she starting thinking she in the Matrix now. Damn shame, she was a real ass chick beforehand. She still sexy, cant take that away from her.

bigdicki
01-29-2010, 02:48 AM
I agree. Man she is a bad ass chick. Real cool acting and got the looks to match....but K.O. is right, her head blew up and she starting thinking she in the Matrix now. Damn shame, she was a real ass chick beforehand. She still sexy, cant take that away from her.

I got with her about 2 years ago when she swung through Chi. In person she is unclockable. And she was cool with me, but her skill levels left a little to be desired.

georgia2
01-29-2010, 09:19 AM
anybody got any updated pics of her??

andwar
01-29-2010, 12:58 PM
I agree. Man she is a bad ass chick. Real cool acting and got the looks to match....but K.O. is right, her head blew up and she starting thinking she in the Matrix now. Damn shame, she was a real ass chick beforehand. She still sexy, cant take that away from her.Saw here ad when she was in my area.Glad I didn't,Got wit this tall white model looking chic I met at a TS party.Top notch.She sucked the pigment off my cock.the sex was great.An best of all, no attitude.

GroobySteven
01-29-2010, 01:13 PM
She sucked the pigment off my cock.

So what colour is it now?

andwar
01-30-2010, 05:54 AM
So what colour is it now?ALBINO:eek:

andwar
01-31-2010, 12:04 AM
But seriously whats up wit all the bad attitudes.Finally got up with one of my Top five picks on the site.she was so full of herself,and kept name dropping about rich clients she has.But lived in a raggedy ass apartment.

anonymoussonny
01-31-2010, 12:57 AM
These chicks always selling dreams... They don't even know when their with the real thing...;)

jjhill
03-25-2011, 11:19 PM
from the sound of it, my dreams of asia returning are crushed lol

blkgsxr
03-26-2011, 12:10 AM
Shes in Miami at the moment with my buddy, he likes her but has no chance in hell lol! that being said met her I think a month ago very cute but quiet girl.

ROC
03-26-2011, 01:17 AM
REAL CUTIE 4 REAL...........:eek: