PDA

View Full Version : Ohio got em, Don't sleep!

pfunk33
01-31-2010, 05:41 AM
You guys gotta get to Ohio, DAMN!!!!!

vidman
01-31-2010, 05:51 AM
You guys gotta get to Ohio, DAMN!!!!!

DAYUM!!!!!!! I gotta get up there dawg. I just voted for that 1st chic. Both of them tight as hell, but I tend to like those slim chics. It's just something about a slim chic with a flat stomach, slight muscle tone and a bubble booty. Keep em comin dawg. Show more chics!! A brotha's gotta wake up on that OHIO booty!! Fa real!!!

ballznnutzz
01-31-2010, 09:09 AM
one no doubt.

BigJoeKrash
01-31-2010, 09:15 AM
Road trip!!

bigdicki
02-02-2010, 12:16 AM
If #1 is real, then she wins the GRAND PRIZE.... my dick. ;):p

BlkMuscleTop
02-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Shit, I'm greedy, I'd put in work on both of them. :)

Love the wet lips on that second one. When it comes to what I'm diggin in tgirls, I like

smooth as hell
nice, bubble butt that I can make buck when I slip in
sway in the hips
juicy, thick lips that would suck my mushroom head off
love an attitude in them

They both tight in my book

MrKnockOut
02-02-2010, 02:05 PM
But keep it 100...are these broads real ts?

mrvice
02-02-2010, 02:43 PM
dayum its a hard way to choose but ima go wit number 2 shes everything i need in a tgirl thick, nice lips, nice ass, nice boobs pure ecerything

Ms Remy M
02-02-2010, 04:23 PM
I voted for #1, pretty sure I've spoken to her before on bgc a long time ago.

isucktranny
02-02-2010, 04:26 PM
#one :eek:

TVSURFER
02-02-2010, 06:18 PM
But keep it 100...are these broads real ts?

From what I see on backpage in Baltimore, are all of those babes real? Man, there are some [beauties] up in there!;)
:cool:

Ms Remy M
02-02-2010, 06:22 PM
From what I see on backpage in Baltimore, are all of those babes real? Man, there are some [beauties] up in there!;)

Good question, I've yet to jump on the backpage bandwagon as I see it as another craigslist fraught with fake pics and flakers. Though a few legit gals have sent me there to view their 'current pics'

TVSURFER
02-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Good question, I've yet to jump on the backpage bandwagon as I see it as another craigslist fraught with fake pics and flakers. Though a few legit gals have sent me there to view their 'current pics'
Since there isn't much to speak of when it comes to finding cuties on strolls nowadays. I'm a man who will resort to resources like backpage, eros and craigslist, etc. Although it has been the subject of recent banter on this board, I have no other recourse but to ask questions of certain areas. But, to find credibility, one who is not from that side of the world has to call on those who live there. Others have done me the same courtesy, whereas I had to tell them what the real was with some girls.
The whole east coast has more girls than the fakes and non fakes I have in Detroit, so when I'm browsing other areas, I can't help but ask the guys that live there about the beauties that show up on those sites. Like the OG's used to tell me, you don't know if the beans are good until you open the can!;)

pipeahoe
02-03-2010, 12:01 AM
dont look real to meeeeee:rolleyes::confused:

MrKnockOut
02-03-2010, 01:37 AM

I use backpage to check out a few AMP's...it's cool. I stroll through the TS section from time to time...seems like some of the girls still don't know that they can post VIDEOS on their...gotta be a major selling point if a guy can see you in an actual video instead of a pic that may or may not be yours. I seen one chick posting pics of breyona miles on their...

hoodstar
02-03-2010, 01:39 AM
I use backpage to check out a few AMP's...it's cool. I stroll through the TS section from time to time...seems like some of the girls still don't know that they can post VIDEOS on their...gotta be a major selling point if a guy can see you in an actual video instead of a pic that may or may not be yours. I seen one chick posting pics of breyona miles on their...

the music video chick?

eclectic_co
02-18-2010, 04:01 PM
I voted for #1 on personal taste for athletic framed girls. #2 is hot to look at as well though. Where is OH did you find these gals? I travel there ocationally and would love to say HI!