PDA

View Full Version : Why do ATL Tgirls have bad attitudes?

prince3030
02-02-2010, 03:43 AM
If you dont like what you do then don't do it.

TurboMan
02-02-2010, 12:29 PM
if you dont like what you do then don't do it.

hey..inquisitive minds wanna know....who??

DirtySouth
02-02-2010, 12:29 PM
If you dont like what you do then don't do it.

Agreed.

For one, you can blame it on the supply and demand. ATL is the black gay capital of the USA first of all, so a lot of characters float through here. Aside from that, Atlanta has a culture of thirsty dudes who have a do-anything type mentality just to have sex with the girls down here. So, when you have a large volume of guys trying to holla at any and every tranny daily and a small amount of TS to go around - the attitudes start to reflect that.

Trust me - it wasnt like this years ago. The girls had better attitudes because were'nt many guys coming at them so they were a little more cordial when they did receive some attention. Now with the advent of solo sites, craigslist, etc. the delusions of grandeur mentality is deeply embedded in a lot of girls in the area and now girls who were once cool are almost unapproachable.

One other reason is that a lot of these girls have failed romantic relationship expectations so they tend to take that out on certain clients or dudes who try to come at them on the "friends" angle. They are very defensive and will attempt to take you through the gauntlet or make you accept the attitude if you want to deal with them in any manner. Don't fall for it.

Also, this is exactly mirrored with ATL females too. Most of them have bad attitudes also because these guys promote it and let them get away with it IMO.

Oh and finally, some of these girls get 30 calls a day and no one actually shows up for their services. They aren't getting their money like they hoped for, so they take it out on everyone. On the opposite, some have made their quota for the day so if they dont need your money at the time, they can get quite disrespectful. Its all about timing I guess.

So basically, if you're looking to blame someone for the bad attitudes with the ATL shemales, blame the guys who admire them here. Men need to set some standards, admirers and clients, so these girls aren't so rude and unapproachable. If their negative attitudes start impacting their money, they will change it.

bigdicki
02-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Agreed.

For one, you can blame it on the supply and demand. ATL is the black gay capital of the USA first of all, so a lot of characters float through here. Aside from that, Atlanta has a culture of thirsty dudes who have a do-anything type mentality just to have sex with the girls down here. So, when you have a large volume of guys trying to holla at any and every tranny daily and a small amount of TS to go around - the attitudes start to reflect that.

Trust me - it wasnt like this years ago. The girls had better attitudes because were'nt many guys coming at them so they were a little more cordial when they did receive some attention. Now with the advent of solo sites, craigslist, etc. the delusions of grandeur mentality is deeply embedded in a lot of girls in the area and now girls who were once cool are almost unapproachable.

One other reason is that a lot of these girls have failed romantic relationship expectations so they tend to take that out on certain clients or dudes who try to come at them on the "friends" angle. They are very defensive and will attempt to take you through the gauntlet or make you accept the attitude if you want to deal with them in any manner. Don't fall for it.

Also, this is exactly mirrored with ATL females too. Most of them have bad attitudes also because these guys promote it and let them get away with it IMO.

Oh and finally, some of these girls get 30 calls a day and no one actually shows up for their services. They aren't getting their money like they hoped for, so they take it out on everyone. On the opposite, some have made their quota for the day so if they dont need your money at the time, they can get quite disrespectful. Its all about timing I guess.

So basically, if you're looking to blame someone for the bad attitudes with the ATL shemales, blame the guys who admire them here. Men need to set some standards, admirers and clients, so these girls aren't so rude and unapproachable. If their negative attitudes start impacting their money, they will change it.

Excellent point. I have tried to make it again and again because it's applicable everywhere not just ATL. As long as dudes pay girls who use fake pics, act like their shit don't stink, won't perform as agreed, etc., then the girls will continue that behaviour. After all, it's like these thirsty dudes are REWARDING them by still breaking bread after putting up with that nonsense. As I have said before, I think some of them actually LIKE putting up with bullshit. :rolleyes:

DirtySouth
02-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Excellent point. I have tried to make it again and again because it's applicable everywhere not just ATL. As long as dudes pay girls who use fake pics, act like their shit don't stink, won't perform as agreed, etc., then the girls will continue that behaviour. After all, it's like these thirsty dudes are REWARDING them by still breaking bread after putting up with that nonsense. As I have said before, I think some of them actually LIKE putting up with bullshit. :rolleyes:

Exactly. I could not have added to it better. If dudes stop rewarding the shit attitudes & service, it will change.

andwar
02-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Exactly. I could not have added to it better. If dudes stop rewarding the shit attitudes & service, it will change.I Agree Dirty Obviously enough guys still choose to spend their money with them regardless how bad their attitudes are, and how poor the quality of service maybe.I just got into a situation with a btg from atl posted on CL.I should have known better, but she was a cutie in her ad.I get to her hotel, she opens the door its a fake pic.not the girl in the ad at all,but still was a cutie, an I was drawn in by the size of her ass.Thus another point, we gotta stop patronizing the chics wit the fake ads.I told her I was looking for a bottom.she said fine.we get in the mix,she gives me some deecent head.I get ready to ride that ass,she tells me I cant take dick:eek:.so I politely asked for half of my money back.after she got loud thinking I would let it ride an leave,I stood my ground.and said you better call security and we'll discuss it with them.she gave me half my money and I left.

Ms Remy M
02-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Good points DS, I think a lot has to do with how accessible the net has come, which goes to the craigslist reference. Before, there was 3 dozen BTG's top on Eros for the whole nation. Now girls throw ads any and everywhere and don't have to hit the stroll and really work for that money. Guys in turn settle for less and give more and the girls, are on their hustle reaping the rewards, it's the American way. Though single now, I still find it better to just 'holla' at the girl in the same fashion you would a GG.

hoodstar
02-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Agreed.

this is the realest thing anyone has said on here. to add to your point I live in ATL and there is so much tricken here its insane. guys going to to strip clubs tricken and competing with how much money they give a stripper(s).

DirtySouth
02-03-2010, 12:51 PM
this is the realest thing anyone has said on here. to add to your point I live in ATL and there is so much tricken here its insane. guys going to to strip clubs tricken and competing with how much money they give a stripper(s).

Yeah, ATL is the epicenter for this. It needs to stop.