PDA

View Full Version : ? for the GROOBY Gods

MrKnockOut
02-02-2010, 02:13 PM
Maybe you've done this before and I was on one of my tgirl hiatuses or something but, its widely know that Grooby is like the Google of this tgirl biz. Have you guys thought about doing one company sponsored party/meet and greet this year...customer appreciation, fan party or something like that? I know a lot of girls have their little individual parties but im still waiting for the kings of TS Erotica to do something! I think the streets and the boardrooms are waiting for that one, and with you guys doing it, I think it would be done right.

GroobySteven
02-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Maybe you've done this before and I was on one of my tgirl hiatuses or something but, its widely know that Grooby is like the Google of this tgirl biz. Have you guys thought about doing one company sponsored party/meet and greet this year...customer appreciation, fan party or something like that? I know a lot of girls have their little individual parties but im still waiting for the kings of TS Erotica to do something! I think the streets and the boardrooms are waiting for that one, and with you guys doing it, I think it would be done right.

Yes.
Watch this space.

MrKnockOut
02-03-2010, 01:34 AM
cool beans