PDA

View Full Version : Miami superbowl-the girls part 1

pipeahoe
02-05-2010, 01:38 AM
So who's in miami?!? Roll call

aaronk
02-05-2010, 09:15 AM
man im thinking bout some of these girls right now..but gonna hit the club or stroll and get em that way..shit i ran into pocahontas(from btg) on halloween down here!!!!

pipeahoe
02-06-2010, 11:17 PM
yeh i heard from her out of the blue about 2 weeks ago

she lives in Kendall moved from aventura....still sexy as phuck

what club r u hittn up to run into TS's....i never see em out n i frequent clubs

man im thinking bout some of these girls right now..but gonna hit the club or stroll and get em that way..shit i ran into pocahontas(from btg) on halloween down here!!!!

aeonflux1964
02-08-2010, 07:17 PM
So who's in miami?!? Roll call
Help a brother out. I'm here on SoBe one more night (Monday) and I need some company just like this bad. Whatever it take$$$. Hit a brother back at bencardoso1973@gmail.com, if you ain't too partied out.

Ben

bigdicki
02-09-2010, 01:59 AM
Help a brother out. I'm here on SoBe one more night (Monday) and I need some company just like this bad. Whatever it take$$$. Hit a brother back at bencardoso1973@gmail.com, if you ain't too partied out.

Ben

Joe seriously.... have you never heard of backpage, redlight or eros? I am going to go out on a limb and say no girls in Miami will answer you here b/c they are too busy getting coin.

TVSURFER
02-09-2010, 02:13 AM
Joe seriously.... have you never heard of backpage, redlight or eros? I am going to go out on a limb and say no girls in Miami will answer you here b/c they are too busy getting coin.

Got to agree with the Large Member: "A real dog knows how to sniff out a bone!"
:cool: