PDA

View Full Version : Miami superbowl-the girls part 2

pipeahoe
02-05-2010, 01:45 AM
WHOS IN MIAMI?!? I WISH I HAD A PERMISSION TO SNAP PHOTOS FOR THE SITE

@SENCHAI

ITS BEEN 2YRS MAAAAN!

btw pic #4 and #5 that gurrl is AMAZING!!! the things i did to her :D all c her nice attitude:cool:

TSNATALIACOXXX
02-05-2010, 02:06 AM

@SENCHAI

ITS BEEN 2YRS MAAAAN!

btw pic #4 and #5 that gurrl is AMAZING!!! the things i did to her :D all c her nice attitude:cool:

i will be there in the morning

pipeahoe
02-05-2010, 02:25 AM
ALL SMILES :D
WHEN I SEE YOU <insert here>:eek:

kilakali
02-05-2010, 02:28 AM
I like that collage of Sabrina, very nice girl I love her personality. She has really IMPROVED her look. Is that Brenda looking in the mirror?

Handandsom
02-05-2010, 04:23 AM
I like that collage of Sabrina, very nice girl I love her personality. She has really IMPROVED her look. Is that Brenda looking in the mirror?

Yeah i've been tryin to get up with her for yrs now. She looks quite nice.

Handandsom
02-05-2010, 04:24 AM

@SENCHAI

ITS BEEN 2YRS MAAAAN!

Some of these ladies I never seen before was up with that.

MrKnockOut
02-05-2010, 04:40 AM
Yeah i've been tryin to get up with her for yrs now. She looks quite nice.

save your $$$...she rolls with the larger than life ts crew...not gonna name names but it rhymes with HESS and KABRIELLE from the DC/MD/VA area...

bigdicki
02-05-2010, 05:40 AM
save your $$$...she rolls with the larger than life ts crew...not gonna name names but it rhymes with HESS and KABRIELLE from the DC/MD/VA area...

LOL.... some of the girls think they are superstars. What did the Game say, "You wouldn't get far...." I gotta admit though, Sabrina has come a million miles since her debut. And that is Brenda.

kilakali
02-05-2010, 12:11 PM

I never spent the dollars on her but the girl has talent, but i trust KO knows what he is talking about.

Ms Remy M
02-05-2010, 01:54 PM

Indeed, I came up to DC to shoot her months ago and everything was fine, and then as I'm passing through Alexandria she hits up and says she just wants to meet and hang out at her hotel and shoot another time. I despise that flaky shit. She was real nice and sweet about though. Some just make up all manner of retarded stories and bullshit excuses. Nice or mean the end result is the same though. So I'll pass in future.

andwar
02-05-2010, 03:22 PM
I see theres some O Gee Btg's in town too.I wanna just go down for the girls.My team is out of it.I can catch the game on TV.

DrDickenstein
02-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Yup Miami the hotspot for the girlz right now with the SB in town. Couple weeks Dallas will EXPLOOOODE with the NBA All-Star game at the Jerry-Dome!! Dallas fellas....get ready for the Tgirl-vasion... lol

aeonflux1964
02-08-2010, 07:22 PM

@SENCHAI

ITS BEEN 2YRS MAAAAN!

If any of you girls are still on South Beach, get at ya boy. I'm here one more night (Monday) and could use some company. Whatever it take$$$, just let me know. bencardoso1973@gmail.com.

bigdicki
02-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Yup Miami the hotspot for the girlz right now with the SB in town. Couple weeks Dallas will EXPLOOOODE with the NBA All-Star game at the Jerry-Dome!! Dallas fellas....get ready for the Tgirl-vasion... lol
I talked to 2 different girls in the Chi and they are going to be in Dallas. Thats going to be damn near as good as when the game was in Vegas a couple years back.

TVSURFER
02-09-2010, 02:19 AM
I talked to 2 different girls in the Chi and they are going to be in Dallas. Thats going to be damn near as good as when the game was in Vegas a couple years back.
I just hope folks will leave their "nines" at home. You know Dallas headlines "The First 48" every week! Plenty of dumb shit happens there, too!
:cool:

BiggestE22
02-09-2010, 09:53 AM
I live here in Dallas and there will be tons of parties and all kinds of chill stuff happening. Anyone wanting info on hotspots/ good places to meet tgirls or places to eat etc, hit me with a pm...

georgia2
02-16-2010, 08:44 AM
Anyone know who the chick in the Second row, third pic is???