PDA

View Full Version : How 'Bout Dem Saints!!!!!

vidman
02-08-2010, 04:30 AM
Let's take our hats off to the city of New Orleans. This city has been through so much turmoil and strife in past decade. To see the Saints bring back an NFL championship to that city speaks volumes of the fortitude, faith and resiliency that city has. Let's hope that this huge accomplishment brings New Orleans back to being the city that it used to be. I would love to hang out at Papa Joe's again. I used to love that place!!! For all of you guys who love transsexuals like I do, you know about Papa Joe's and the fun that used to happen there. Congrats New Orleans, you are long overdue.

WHO DAT TALKIN' 'BOUT BEATIN' DEM SAINTS!! WHO DAT! WHO DAT!

vid

TSNATALIACOXXX
02-08-2010, 05:09 AM
Let's take our hats off to the city of New Orleans. This city has been through so much turmoil and strife in past decade. To see the Saints bring back an NFL championship to that city speaks volumes of the fortitude, faith and resiliency that city has. Let's hope that this huge accomplishment brings New Orleans back to being the city that it used to be. I would love to hang out at Papa Joe's again. I used to love that place!!! For all of you guys who love transsexuals like I do, you know about Papa Joe's and the fun that used to happen there. Congrats New Orleans, you are long overdue.

vid

i said who dat on dat damn field... dats dem damn saints

in miami now

twowaybro
02-08-2010, 07:21 AM
Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez!!!! http://isportsweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/0_nfl_football_new_orleans_saints4.gif

aaronk
02-08-2010, 09:49 AM
geaux saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n.o.l.a forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andwar
02-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Yes I can only Imagine what they'll have in store this year for Mardi Gras.But I still cant stop laughing at this Superbowl commercial.Woke up laughing. http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6934220/18023215

babyjesus
02-08-2010, 03:32 PM
the game is hot...I didn't think they
would do it!

Ms Remy M
02-08-2010, 03:36 PM

vid

Would like to hear more about Papa Joes, still operating? Please hit me up vid, so I can be on point when I come to N.O.

TVSURFER
02-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Do you all know where that "Who Dat" comes from; Paul L Dunbar, black playwirght, writer and poet. The game meant nothing to me, because why should I root for other teams, when I'm living in misery with this team we got here Detroit; haven't won a championship in the NFL since 1957!
Oh by the way, I threw in that "Who Dat" in honor of Black History Month! I'll bet most of you forgot we [black folks] had a month all to ourselves!
:cool:

Ms Remy M
02-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Do you all know where that "Who Dat" comes from; Paul L Dunbar, black playwirght, writer and poet. The game meant nothing to me, because why should I root for other teams, when I'm living in misery with this team we got here Detroit; haven't won a championship in the NFL since 1957!
Oh by the way, I threw in that "Who Dat" in honor of Black History Month! I'll bet most of you forgot we [black folks] had a month all to ourselves!

I actually only knew about 'Who Dat' due to the article that was on the MSN.com site a few days ago.

I'm not much for football myself so didn't watch, I did have a pretty bird over for some fun though.

mrvice
02-08-2010, 06:56 PM
i gotta hand it to the saints they brought a really good game

DYNACORD
02-08-2010, 11:33 PM
I'm bummin! I'm a COLTS fan all the way and always have been. They just didn't play the second half like they did the first half. Which is rare because the COLTS are a second half tem just like the SAINTS. Oh well! There's always next year. And more Millions of $$$$ to come.

peggygee
02-08-2010, 11:42 PM
The Saints?

And here I thought y'all was getting "ligion".

I did know it was Superbowl Sunday, but had no idea what teams were
playing, not much of a sports fan, will watch some b-ball (love them tall
brothers.)

But at least I wouldn't talk all through the game and ask dumb questions,
and might even give some head at half time.

:D

TVSURFER
02-08-2010, 11:55 PM
I actually only knew about 'Who Dat' due to the article that was on the MSN.com site a few days ago.

I'm not much for football myself so didn't watch, I did have a pretty bird over for some fun though.
Yeah, me, too!

TurboMan
02-09-2010, 01:24 AM
do you all know where that "who dat" comes from; paul l dunbar, black playwirght, writer and poet. The game meant nothing to me, because why should i root for other teams, when i'm living in misery with this team we got here detroit; haven't won a championship in the nfl since 1957!
Oh by the way, i threw in that "who dat" in honor of black history month! I'll bet most of you forgot we [black folks] had a month all to ourselves!

right on point surfer...man i heard...who dat..when i was 5 or 6 years old...nothing new.