PDA

View Full Version : New TS/GG Interracial set with taylor is WOW

BiggestE22
02-10-2010, 07:11 AM
Usually not a huge fan of Herman's sets cause he says wierd stuff and a lot of it, but he stayed out of the way and let this dark chocolate Taylor Ts with her nice dick and that very cute ultra-blonde white GG do their thing. Maybe I like it more because its so different and I am a huge freak who always likes new things, but that blonde GG appears to give wonderful head. kinda like I prefer it, soft and kinda slow so that you can feel every lil touch of the tongue and lips. WOW just WOW.

bigdicki
02-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Usually not a huge fan of Herman's sets cause he says wierd stuff and a lot of it, but he stayed out of the way and let this dark chocolate Taylor Ts with her nice dick and that very cute ultra-blonde white GG do their thing. Maybe I like it more because its so different and I am a huge freak who always likes new things, but that blonde GG appears to give wonderful head. kinda like I prefer it, soft and kinda slow so that you can feel every lil touch of the tongue and lips. WOW just WOW.

I loved it a lot up until the "cumshot"... :rolleyes: If the tg is up for it and can produce some nut, I'd love to see more of this and a 3 way gg, tg and guy going at it (non-Brazilian preferably).