PDA

View Full Version : Atl. Is blessed

ROC
02-10-2010, 10:00 PM
SHAWTY IS FREAKIN SEXY AS HELL...............

Hair: Black Eyes: Green
Ht: 6'0" (183 cm) Bust: 36D (91 cm)
Wt: 185 lbs (84 kg) Waist: 26" (66 cm)
Affil: Independent Hips: 38" (97 cm)
Ethnicity: Black
Available To: Men, Women, Couples, Groups

http://www.eros-atlanta.com/files/152092.htm (http://www.eros-atlanta.com/files/152092.htm)

ty-clone
02-11-2010, 02:30 AM
is she real, has anybody ever seen her do a photo shoot/video

mrvice
02-11-2010, 06:03 PM
dang amazing but idk if shes real

anonymoussonny
02-12-2010, 12:08 AM
If she's real...I'll drink her bathwater! LOL

nycguy
02-12-2010, 03:49 AM
"is she real"?? That has to be the most confusing statement ever uttered in this forum. Considering how most in here identify, Does it really matter what she is? I can understand on the p.o.v of the website, but us? really? does it really make a difference? just asking!

vidman
02-12-2010, 03:57 AM
"is she real"?? That has to be the most confusing statement ever uttered in this forum. Considering how most in here identify, Does it really matter what she is? I can understand on the p.o.v of the website, but us? really? does it really make a difference? just asking!

Great point NYC!!!! I love bio- and trans-women. I would lay down with Megan Fox just as fast as I would lay down with Megan Foxxx. LOL!!! So, I get where you're coming from.

By the way, that chic is 100% fake. She's not a transsexual but she better not get caught slippin. She can definitely get it too!

Later homie.

vid

ty-clone
02-12-2010, 04:43 AM

when i say is she real, i mean is she a tgirl & is that really her or is it a not known/up & coming model that someone is stealing her pics. cause 9 times out of 10 when i see a girl that looks that good & the ad says she packing 10" or more its usually bullshit

vidman
02-12-2010, 05:00 AM
when i say is she real, i mean is she a tgirl & is that really her or is it a not known/up & coming model that someone is stealing her pics. cause 9 times out of 10 when i see a girl that looks that good & the ad says she packing 10" or more its usually bullshit

Yep, you got it Ty-C. Follow your instincts dawg. She is about as real as a 3 dollar bill! It would definitely be nice though.

TVSURFER
02-12-2010, 05:44 PM
You've got to believe these t-girls are turning this thing upside down!Fake pics are everywhere on the net! You don't know if you're going to hook-up with Micheal Clark Duncan or Hulk Hogan! You guys can't tell me that you're just a little bit leary of the product that's turning up on the net nowadays. The strolls were a whole lot better; if you rolled up Terrell Owens with a wig and makeup, you just moved on to the next thing that catches your eye. But, you know you can always go home and have a Vaseline party with some hot DVDs and keep your "hard earned" in your pocket!
:cool:

bigdicki
02-13-2010, 12:24 AM
You've got to believe these t-girls are turning this thing upside down!Fake pics are everywhere on the net! You don't know if you're going to hook-up with Micheal Clark Duncan or Hulk Hogan! You guys can't tell me that you're just a little bit leary of the product that's turning up on the net nowadays. The strolls were a whole lot better; if you rolled up Terrell Owens with a wig and makeup, you just moved on to the next thing that catches your eye. But, you know you can always go home and have a Vaseline party with some hot DVDs and keep your "hard earned" in your pocket!

Truer words were never spoken. The thing that gets me more, is the poor service though. Old heads in the game like you me and a few others on the board can smell fake pics like flies smell out shit. Its a lot harder to figure out if she will a) be a dope head too cracked out to get down, b) be a primadonna that wants to lightly lick ya stick like its a lollipop that just fell in dirt, c) be on some slick shit and try to swindle you or the least common d) be a good or great sexual companion that you would want to wear out time and again. The P4P game aint what it used to be all-around.

hoodstar
02-13-2010, 03:00 AM
we all know damn well that she is fake. out of shemales, only 5% looks like models and music video chicks. other than that then she is is ugly or passable.no tranny is that good looking.

passable= decent looking for tranny.

no cock shot than dont believe it unless she done a video in the past.

vidman
02-13-2010, 03:45 AM
we all know damn well that she is fake. out of shemales, only 5% looks like models and music video chicks. other than that then she is is ugly or passable.no tranny is that good looking.

passable= decent looking for tranny.

no cock shot than dont believe it unless she done a video in the past.

True words spoken from a wise man. So true Hood. so true

andwar
02-13-2010, 08:16 AM
:cool:I totally agree.lately I've had a string of bad luck wit these btg's and the fake pics,got into two serious arguments just recently.But I still believe if some guys would stop being so thirsty,and spend money with them anyway,It would help.

TVSURFER
02-15-2010, 04:29 AM
I totally agree.lately I've had a string of bad luck wit these btg's and the fake pics,got into two serious arguments just recently.But I still believe if some guys would stop being so thirsty,and spend money with them anyway,It would help.

Amen!

TVSURFER
02-15-2010, 04:31 AM
Truer words were never spoken. The thing that gets me more, is the poor service though. Old heads in the game like you me and a few others on the board can smell fake pics like flies smell out shit. Its a lot harder to figure out if she will a) be a dope head too cracked out to get down, b) be a primadonna that wants to lightly lick ya stick like its a lollipop that just fell in dirt, c) be on some slick shit and try to swindle you or the least common d) be a good or great sexual companion that you would want to wear out time and again. The P4P game aint what it used to be all-around.

Can I hear another Amen? Right on, Large One!

vidman
02-15-2010, 05:45 AM
Can I hear another Amen? Right on, Large One!

A to the men!!! How about that one Surf. LOL!!!!

anonymoussonny
02-15-2010, 06:24 PM
Let the church say amen... amen... and amen again!!!!