PDA

View Full Version : The champ is here.........

ROC
02-10-2010, 11:43 PM
jade looking sexy as hell as usual...

ty-clone
02-11-2010, 02:22 AM
jade is the champ when it comes to HC

mrvice
02-11-2010, 06:04 PM
i wouldnt mind be in a match with her

TVSURFER
02-11-2010, 06:53 PM
I kinda think K. Logan might be ready to take the belt.
:cool:

Nassau
02-12-2010, 06:18 AM

i AGREE WIT U

kilakali
02-12-2010, 10:56 AM

T.K.O second round.

johnmagnum
02-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Jade is super hot, but there is TOO much competition out there. She is "royalty" but not the champ anymore.

But I would still hit it!!!

moe77
02-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Jade still would come out on top in my eyes lol ;)

vidman
02-12-2010, 11:16 PM
To be honest, all of the girls need to get more involved in more hardcore stuff. I haven't really seen any of the girls except Jade. Until I see more product from the other girls, Jade has to still be the champ in my book. The girls need to make it more commercial so that more people can see it.

andwar
02-13-2010, 08:25 AM
I disagree.like the brother said there are plenty out there,and on this site that can take her out.There is a big difference in her level of energy,and inthusiasm on screen for the site,then off screen in a hotel room.And I put the poor reviews that are floating around aside,and had to see for myself.Some,not all of the Btg's that we give all this praise to,are really starting to let it go to their heads.

vidman
02-13-2010, 04:58 PM
I disagree.like the brother said there are plenty out there,and on this site that can take her out.There is a big difference in her level of energy,and inthusiasm on screen for the site,then off screen in a hotel room.And I put the poor reviews that are floating around aside,and had to see for myself.Some,not all of the Btg's that we give all this praise to,are really starting to let it go to their heads.

I'm speaking in terms of exposure. For those guys who don't know about the BTG website and a few others, they are only limited to the XXX video stores. If you go to the video store right now, the only black t-girl you're going to see in a "big label" movie is Jade. When I say "big label" I mean companies like Evil Angel where Joey Silvera has the transsexual models cornered. So, to sum up my opinion, I'm merely saying that more girls need to go "big label" so that they can expose themselves to more transsexual fans. Indeed, I agree that there are dozens more girls that will blow Jade away in a hardcore performance, however, the only reason you and I know this is because we actually see these girl perform on sites like BTG, Anwar. What about those guys who aren't privy to this site (which is exclusive to black t-girls). I got into transsexuals in 1998. I didn't find this site until 2003. I know there are plenty of guys out there who admire transsexuals but aren't into it so deeply that they search for online sites.
That's the only point I was attempting to make. I do, however, agree with your point from your angle.

andwar
02-15-2010, 04:48 AM
I understand your point,and agree Vidman