PDA

View Full Version : last movie you seen

Nassau
02-13-2010, 12:46 AM
the last 1 i seen was Legion

GroobySteven
02-13-2010, 02:05 PM
The Informant .... excellent!
The one before that was "The Beast Stalker" (Chinese) also good.

peggygee
02-13-2010, 06:48 PM
In the theatres, Sherlock Holmes, with Morton Downey Jr., and really
want to see Precious.

On cable, too many to mention, as I am a cinephile.

phi0820
02-13-2010, 08:54 PM
Avatar. I can be really picky about movies, but this was too damn good.

DrDickenstein
02-13-2010, 10:40 PM
Avatar. And yup, it was a good one.

Ms Remy M
02-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Last movie was... Daybreakers, still need to catch Avatar oddly enough, coming from the sci-fi guy. Did see Precious, very good indeed. Hoping to catch Legion, and Wolfman soon.

GroobySteven
02-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Last movie was... Daybreakers, still need to catch Avatar oddly enough, coming from the sci-fi guy. Did see Precious, very good indeed. Also will be going to see Legion or going to download it anyway and see if worth catching in the theater.

I can't get excited enough to see Avatar either. Daybreakers, looks great - how was?
I just rewatched Nightwatch and Daywatch over two days which are great. Also The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (read his books first)! Need some good new genre movies, looking forward to Solomon Kane.

Ms Remy M
02-13-2010, 10:59 PM
I can't get excited enough to see Avatar either. Daybreakers, looks great - how was?
I just rewatched Nightwatch and Daywatch over two days which are great. Also The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (read his books first)! Need some good new genre movies, looking forward to Solomon Kane.

haven't heard of the Solomon Kane but will look up soon. NightWatch and Daywatch are fantastic movies!! Daybreakers was good, but not spectacular.

twowaybro
02-14-2010, 03:10 AM
In the theatres, Sherlock Holmes, with Morton Downey Jr., and really
want to see Precious.

On cable, too many to mention, as I am a cinephile.

LOL...u did mean Robert Downey Jr. didn't you and not the forerunner of trash talk tv? Good movie though. Actually the last good movie i saw recently was a documentary entitled Collapse. It was excellent and one that i would recommend to anyone interested in geopolitics and Peak Oil. It is mos def a wake up call.

carmencream
02-14-2010, 08:09 AM
The last movie I saw was The lovely bones,and it was great

Ms Remy M
02-14-2010, 11:36 AM
Last documentary I saw is 'The Cove', which talks about the annual slaugthering of dolphins in Japan and how SeaWorld is the biggest supporter of the company that does the slaughtering.

ROC
02-15-2010, 02:41 AM
From Paris With Love

mrvice
02-15-2010, 03:05 PM
the last movie i saw was from paris with love

anonymoussonny
02-15-2010, 06:19 PM
Last I've seen Percy Jackson...very entertaining read the books though, better explanation & background!!!!

The Best movie I've seen recently was The Lovely Bones...Carmen is right, that was a really good movie.

thookie
02-16-2010, 02:22 AM
Last movie I saw was the wolfman Next movie I want to see is Percy Jackson and what is The Lovely Bones.

thepiedpiper
02-17-2010, 12:47 AM
the last film I saw was Y tu mamá también which is an excellent film to say the least. In fact I have spent the last few days watching some really good cinema from Central and South America mainly Mexico and Aregentina and the first Honduran film I have ever seen called Sin Nombre which is also excellent.

Remy, as you are the Sci-Fi guy, I'd recommend Quiet Earth if you havent seen it before. It is a 'last man on earth' type of movie made in New Zealand back in the 80s

Ms Remy M
02-17-2010, 09:17 AM
the last film I saw was Y tu mamá también which is an excellent film to say the least. Yeah I saw this one a long time ago, it was a good movie.

Remy, as you are the Sci-Fi guy, I'd recommend Quiet Earth if you havent seen it before. It is a 'last man on earth' type of movie made in New Zealand back in the 80s

Haven't heard of this one, but will look it up. I forgot I did watch 'Moon' recently which is a very good Sci-Fi film recently released.

TVSURFER
02-18-2010, 02:53 AM
The Hurt Locker; an excellent movie, up for nine Academy Awards.
:cool:

DrDickenstein
02-18-2010, 04:51 PM
The Hurt Locker; an excellent movie, up for nine Academy Awards.
:cool:

Good call Surfer...heard great things about it. Added to Queue!!!