PDA

View Full Version : Wifey looking good

ROC
02-15-2010, 11:43 PM
sheeba has been away too dayum long.....hey photographers, work some magic..........i miss my boo!(smiling)

i love you boo!

thookie
02-16-2010, 02:10 AM
That goes without question would have been nice to see more of her.

vidman
02-16-2010, 06:16 AM
Quite honestly fellas, I think your girl Sheeba has retired from the game for good. Don't be alarmed, nothing has happened to her. So you messy dudes don't go spreading untrue rumors. I just know a few girls who keep in touch with her and I just don't think she's in the spirit for this type of thing anymore. But I definitely would like to see her again. She officially changed the game as far as black transsexuals are concerned. Yes, Vanilla and Nefertiti were pioneers, but Sheeba was the first black transsexual to show us the real deal......5'5" 130lbs, sexy, demure, classy but could give you mild ghetto as well. DAMN, I JUST GOT A WOODY! As I said previously, I hope to see her on camera again.

TurboMan
02-16-2010, 02:11 PM
quite honestly fellas, i think your girl sheeba has retired from the game for good. Don't be alarmed, nothing has happened to her. So you messy dudes don't go spreading untrue rumors. I just know a few girls who keep in touch with her and i just don't think she's in the spirit for this type of thing anymore. But i definitely would like to see her again. She officially changed the game as far as black transsexuals are concerned. Yes, vanilla and nefertiti were pioneers, but sheeba was the first black transsexual to show us the real deal......5'5" 130lbs, sexy, demure, classy but could give you mild ghetto as well. Damn, i just got a woody! As i said previously, i hope to see her on camera again.

yea vidman..i'm with ya brotha!!

S Mayne
02-16-2010, 10:07 PM
Quite honestly fellas, I think your girl Sheeba has retired from the game for good. Don't be alarmed, nothing has happened to her. So you messy dudes don't go spreading untrue rumors. I just know a few girls who keep in touch with her and I just don't think she's in the spirit for this type of thing anymore. But I definitely would like to see her again. She officially changed the game as far as black transsexuals are concerned. Yes, Vanilla and Nefertiti were pioneers, but Sheeba was the first black transsexual to show us the real deal......5'5" 130lbs, sexy, demure, classy but could give you mild ghetto as well. DAMN, I JUST GOT A WOODY! As I said previously, I hope to see her on camera again.
She posted an ad on BP a few days ago here in Atlanta. I'm seriously contemplating paying her a visit. I also read a recent interview yesterday in which she acknowledged being away from the game for awhile but hints at getting back into it. She also talked about things she likes to do in her normal day to day life and other little tidbits of information. Really a good read for Sheeba fans (such as myself). Here is the link:

https://basedmagazine.com/XXXInterviewSheebaStarr.html

mrvice
02-16-2010, 10:30 PM
def might read up on tht

mrvice
02-16-2010, 10:37 PM
i tried to click on it and it wont let me go through

kilakali
02-16-2010, 11:16 PM
The only way you going to see more of her is through your wallet. I remember i met her back when she was a little gay boy. I cant shake the image of what she used to look like.:rolleyes:

TurboMan
02-17-2010, 12:19 AM
i tried to click on it and it wont let me go through

same thing here.

bigdicki
02-17-2010, 12:19 AM
The only way you going to see more of her is through your wallet. I remember i met her back when she was a little gay boy. I cant shake the image of what she used to look like.:rolleyes:

Damn, Bow-weezie??!! You bogus! :D

S Mayne
02-17-2010, 12:43 AM
To be fair, I'm sure you would be unattracted to a lot of t-girls if you saw what they looked like before they began their transitions. Anyway, here is the interview in text-only form for those interested since the site is messed up right now.

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:mFzyUy5WBmUJ:https://basedmagazine.com/XXXInterviewSheebaStarr.html+sheeba+starr+intervie w&hl=en&gl=us&strip=1

Based Magazine: Who Are You?
Sheeba Starr: Ts Sheeba Starr

Based: Where are You right now?
Sheeba Starr: In Atlanta where I now reside

Based: What Made you wanna be in the adult industry?
Sheeba Starr: I viewed it as a money opportunity

Based: How Long Have You Been in the adult industry?
Sheeba Starr: I began in 2002

Based: How was your 1st time on set? How did You Prepare?
Sheeba Starr: I was very nervous and I just tried to feel sexy

Based: What Is a Day Like for you? Describe It If You will!
Sheeba Starr: I wake up, thank God for another day, eat, look for job leads in the modeling field, sometimes I work doing various things for example (promote skincare, style hair, and side jobs like cleaning houses) and for the most part I am a very laid back person so it just depends on what the day calls for. If it’s nice weather then I’m out in enjoying the sun. At nights of course dinner and sometimes clubbing or chilling with company. Prayer always ends my nights.

Based: Are there any up and coming projects that you are working on?
Sheeba Starr: Lots of them but you’ll have to follow me to find out
you

Based: What Would you like to share with our readers?
Sheeba Starr: I know that I’ve been missing in action however you will be seeing my face from now on in a lot of upcoming projects

Based: What's Your Hobbies or Interests?
Sheeba Starr: I like to sing, write, travel, eat good quality foods and I’m very interested in Interior Designing

Based: What movies do you like to watch?
Sheeba Starr: I’m a fan of action movies, I love super powers

Based: What is your top 10 music albums and why are they your favorite?
Sheeba Starr:

* Floetic by Floetry
* All for you by Janet Jackson
* Mountain High Valley Low by Yolanda Adams
* I am Sasha Fierce by Beyonce
* Can’t take me home by Pink
* PCD by the Pussycat Dolls
* Mirror Mirror by Kelly Price
* B Day by Beyonce
* Crazy in Love by Beyonce and Destiny
* Fulfilled by Destinys Child

These are just a few and I like them because they all came out at a time that I could relate to the songs on them

Based: Do You Have any other Friends we should be on the lookout for?
Sheeba Starr: Me, Myself and I (no one can freak it like I can)

Based: Is there anything that you wanna talk about? (address, rumors, here say, etc)
Sheeba Starr: A lot of people have been wondering why they haven’t seen me so to address the questions that were asked yes I am still alive and healthy, no I didn’t get married, and I have always and always will be a follower of God no matter what I experience in life. I feel I have the right to do more than just one thing in life

Based: What advice would u give to someone who wants to get on right now?
Sheeba Starr: My advice is to make sure that you do it because you want to and no matter what you go through behind realize that it was a choice you made, and learn from it.

Based: Is Sheeba Starr approachable on the Street?
Sheeba Starr: Lol, It depends on how you approach me, I’m not one for flattery, showboating, or fast talking

Based: Do You wanna Give out any Shout Outs?
Sheeba Starr: I would like to give a shot out to people in general to never give up on life and to God who is head of my life
Based: How can a Person contact you for Booking, Interviews, or Features?
Sheebastarr@yahoo.com

Myspace.com/sheeba_starr

vidman
02-17-2010, 12:48 AM
Damn, Bow-weezie??!! You bogus! :D

LMAO!!!!! She did look like Bow-Wow!!!!!!

bigdicki
02-17-2010, 01:05 AM
LMAO!!!!! She did look like Bow-Wow!!!!!!

Damn joe... that IS Bow-wow. I was saying KilaKali was bogus for using him to illustrate a "lil gay boy". :rolleyes: I give you a pass cause you are (like I am) a little drunk off Sheeba's good looks. ;)

kilakali
02-17-2010, 01:30 AM
Damn joe... that IS Bow-wow. I was saying KilaKali was bogus for using him to illustrate a "lil gay boy". :rolleyes: I give you a pass cause you are (like I am) a little drunk off Sheeba's good looks. ;)

I meant thats who she looked like to me. She is cool to me , but i have seen how she is towards others. In my opinion her attitude diminishes her looks.

vidman
02-17-2010, 04:56 AM
I meant thats who she looked like to me. She is cool to me , but i have seen how she is towards others. In my opinion her attitude diminishes her looks.

Got to give it to you on this one Kali. Sheeba can be a lil snobbish at times. Very unattractive. Still nice eye candy though. Not every girl has just as much beauty on the inside as on the outside like K. Logan. She's a very rare diamond in the rough.