PDA

View Full Version : Krystal

ROC
02-15-2010, 11:52 PM
is she really living as a man again........?

vidman
02-16-2010, 06:27 AM

Yep! She put the transsexual thing down about 5 or 6 years ago. I don't know if she still lives here in Atlanta, but at the time of her transsexual life, she lived in the ATL. Let me tell you Roc, she was so dang fine! She was bow-legged, short, thick and had a sexy flat stomach. I asked her back in the day, "Krys, how did you get your body so tight?" She told me she played football from elementary to Jr. High to High School. I didn't want to think of her in that way, but that explains why her body was so STOOPID!!! One of the finest girls I have ever seen, HANDS DOWN!!! She should be between the ages of 26 and 30 right now. I would pay thousands to see Krystal and Sheeba in a hardcore scene together beatin' a guy's back out and then cum all in his face. GET THE DIRTY VASELINE READY!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!

blktxman
02-16-2010, 11:56 AM
With an ass like that I hope not.

MrKnockOut
02-17-2010, 08:12 PM

I used to want this girl so bad...and to think there is now some dude walking around with an ass and body like that...smh

Did she ever do any vids?

BlkMuscleTop
02-17-2010, 09:15 PM
With an ass like that I hope not.

o think there is now some dude walking around with an ass and body like that...smh

:), tell me about it. That's the kind of figure that make you "thirsty"

snag87
02-17-2010, 10:43 PM
more pics ftw

TICOFURY22
02-18-2010, 01:19 AM
GET THE DIRTY VASELINE READY!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!
:confused:LOL
that just sounds nasty

vidman
02-18-2010, 12:42 PM
I used to want this girl so bad...and to think there is now some dude walking around with an ass and body like that...smh

Did she ever do any vids?

Nope, no vids KO. Right when she was starting to get that buzz, she bailed out. Gave it up. One of the main reasons is that her family didn't agree with it. I wish she did have some videos out there, they would be in my collection.

vidman
02-18-2010, 12:44 PM
:confused:LOL
that just sounds nasty

LOL!!! Hey Tico. A brotha gotta do what a brotha gotta do. Trust me man, if you saw those sexy chics in action together back in the day, you would get the dirty vaseline out too. LMAO!!!!

andwar
02-19-2010, 10:00 PM
I got a tear in my eye to think she would do such a thing.I had her In my top ten favs. her body is delicious!She needs an intervention or something :(

anonymoussonny
02-19-2010, 10:15 PM
WTF!? Was somebody slipping and didn't wife her fine ass up?!