PDA

View Full Version : Sexy lil'thang

ROC
02-18-2010, 11:24 PM
paris is a fine lil'momma............

vidman
02-18-2010, 11:57 PM
Definitely hot! Got a nice package too. Looks like it has growing potential.

MrKnockOut
02-19-2010, 02:25 AM
she's cute...is she black? this brings a point one of the girls i know told me, she said that if your dark black, you get shot on black tgirls, if you're lightskin or mixed, shit...you get the pick of the litter...lmao

Ms Remy M
02-19-2010, 12:43 PM
she's cute...is she black? this brings a point one of the girls i know told me, she said that if your dark black, you get shot on black tgirls, if you're lightskin or mixed, shit...you get the pick of the litter...lmao

Is she the Paris from Pittsburgh or there abouts?

Only one person decides which girls go on which site. I do think it has more to do with which girls have more crossover appeal (attitude and looks) than skin color. Not all the BTG's that appear on Yum are light skin, but I don't know the ratio's so can't say for sure.

At the end of the day does it really matter? 9/10 girls just want to be paid, and never bother to ask or see what site they are going to appear on. Yum is for members that want diverse model ethnicities on each update. Black Tgirls is obviously for those that only want to see BTGs. Regardless, both sites feature shoots that are formatted exactly the same (2 pic/vid sets per model), so any thoughts of one site being better than the other, I think, is misplaced. Out of the time I've been with Grooby, I've yet to have a BTG ask specifically to appear on Yum.

I remember not too long ago, Buddy Wood shot a Post-Op BTG (don't remember her name) who is brown skin. The members here on BTG were adamant about wanting to see her shoot which was posted in the Coming Soon section on BTG on accident as she was slated for Yum, whose members tend to appreciate the Post-Op models more.

phi0820
02-19-2010, 01:07 PM
Is she the Paris from Pittsburgh or there abouts?

Not sure about Pittsburgh, but I remember seeing her ads on Philly/Jersey area backpage, so I always figured she was from there. Could be wrong though.

Ms Remy M
02-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Not sure about Pittsburgh, but I remember seeing her ads on Philly/Jersey area backpage, so I always figured she was from there. Could be wrong though.

Dammit, yep, that might be right, I passed on her, purely because I had no idea if/when I'd get up to Philly. You guys have no idea how much money I blow in travel expenses every trip I take and I almost always travel to do shoots, so I try to avoid going too far North. Philly and those surrounding areas are really pack full of hot girls though. My only (shooting) trip thus far up that way was very cool and got to work with some great gals so who knows maybe I'll give it another go when the weather is warm. I had so many issues with Jersey I seriously doubt I'll revisit any time soon, damn you Newark!!! :rolleyes:

andwar
02-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Definitely hot! Got a nice package too. Looks like it has growing potential.She's gorgeous,and packin.Anybody got any intel?Location,Top,versatile,bottom.skills,attitud e???