PDA

View Full Version : I thought her meat was bigger than that!

Nassau
02-19-2010, 05:28 AM
http://shemaleinch.com/black-tgirls/big-black-and-horny-gabriella-and-her-80-inch-schlong.html
I'm no meat chaser at all but I thought she was at least 10 inches

vidman
02-19-2010, 05:44 AM
http://shemaleinch.com/black-tgirls/big-black-and-horny-gabriella-and-her-80-inch-schlong.html

That's the purpose of the Truth Meter. Seriously though Nassau, there are very few TRUE 10 inchers out there. If you take a true meausurement of a penis, there aren't very many real 10s out there, point blank. In my opinion, anything over 8 inches is plain ol' big. After 8" it doesn't even matter. Big is big at that point.

kilakali
02-19-2010, 11:13 AM
Tameka my girl for years fits this she is not 11 or 10 close to 9.5 but the girl can cum a boatload.

BlkMuscleTop
02-19-2010, 12:01 PM

Damn son, 8 aint big enough. :)

ty-clone
02-19-2010, 12:46 PM
whatever they say their size is, i subtract 3 to 1-1/2 inches off for the real dimension

but its really about proportions
a.the way her body looks toward her meat
b.the girth to length ratio

look at amber, she only measure at 7in. but she advertises her meat at 10in. but her proportions really look like a legitimate 10in. so I aint mad at her

Ms Remy M
02-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Seriously, you want an actual 10inches +, you gotta know she gonna be nearly as tall as Shaq. :rolleyes: lol j/k

The few gals that I've met that have come close to 10 (still didn't make the cut), actually body didn't match the proportion of their cock, but that's what makes them look so big. Like a midget for example, they look like a fucking monopod, but it's cause their bodies are so small, in reality they aren't much bigger than the average joe.

You bottom boys don't really want to get dug out on the regular with any monster cocks like that anyway. A few years of that kind of penetration/punishment, and by the time your 40 you'll be worrying everytime you have to fart... or you'll have a poop bag. :eek: lol sorry couldn't figure out how to spell the proper name.

vidman
02-19-2010, 05:52 PM
Seriously, you want an actual 10inches +, you gotta know she gonna be nearly as tall as Shaq. :rolleyes: lol j/k

The few gals that I've met that have come close to 10 (still didn't make the cut), actually body didn't match the proportion of their cock, but that's what makes them look so big. Like a midget for example, they look like a fucking monopod, but it's cause their bodies are so small, in reality they aren't much bigger than the average joe.

You bottom boys don't really want to get dug out on the regular with any monster cocks like that anyway. A few years of that kind of penetration/punishment, and by the time your 40 you'll be worrying everytime you have to fart... or you'll have a poop bag. :eek: lol sorry couldn't figure out how to spell the proper name.

Colostomy bag, Remy. Colostomy. LOL. You're hilarious Remy.

DirtySouth
02-19-2010, 07:12 PM
She looks soft in the pic. I had plenty of girls try to measure themselves in shoots and they aren't fully hard. Kinda dumb to try IMO when you're not on point.

bibba
02-19-2010, 08:49 PM
i'll have to say gabrielle is bigger than 8,pretty damn thick too

Cam Brazille
02-22-2010, 12:48 AM
Ladies and gentlemen: if I could only meet and meat a girl with a beautiful hanging nut sack like Ebony (formerly of Atlanta and now of NYC and pictured above), I wouldn't care if she only had 3 slim inches as long as she could at least ocassionally get it up! A sexy shaved, hanging sack with a couple of delicious cherries in it is "grrrrrrrrreat"!!!! :rolleyes:

DrDickenstein
02-22-2010, 04:44 PM
Tameka my girl for years fits this she is not 11 or 10 close to 9.5 but the girl can cum a boatload.

Dude ur splitting hairs...lol 9, 9.5, 10, 11....it's all the same thing IMO. If it's legit and 8+ then she packin alotta meat.

Ty-clone is right....all about proportions and when dealing with these ads/claims, gotta apply the -3 Tgirl theorem. Could be wrong, but I would guess <20% live by "truth in advertising". I don't carry around a ruler, tape measure or truth meter...not that serious. After a few minutes, u will know if it's big, average or not-so-much... 9.5 or 10...eyeball/hand test cannot differentiate...do not pass go, do not collect $200...go directly to the BIG DICK category. :D

bigdicki
02-25-2010, 01:44 AM
I agree with Dirty, she's not fully erect in that pic. That being said she ain't getting to 10 fully hard I think but maybe another 1/2 inch or so. Her thing is the girth on that damn thing. She got a fat piece of meat.