PDA

View Full Version : ever seen a tgirl in general public?

Nassau
02-19-2010, 05:40 AM
I was on the Redline train in Chicago yesterday and I seen a girl on their that I recognize from chatting with her not too long ago and she was most defintely
passing I heard a few guys talking and I seen some staring at her she was the hottest women on that train LOL, anyway has anyone seen a girl pass in general public?

andwar
02-19-2010, 06:53 AM
Living in New York.Your definetly gonna see plenty in public.

BlkMuscleTop
02-19-2010, 12:03 PM
Living in New York.Your definetly gonna see plenty in public.

Hell yeah, most definitely in the NYC.

ty-clone
02-19-2010, 12:10 PM
in nyc, all the time

GroobySteven
02-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Funny you should bring this up.
I was boarding my plane today in Newcastle, UK and one of the hottest Asian tgirls I've ever seen was there. Now this isn't a city known for Asians or tgirls so I was surprised - nobody else clocked her at all.
I followed her through customs in Spain and the immigration guy even though she was clear to go, wouldn't stop asking her questions! I was trying to get close to her to get more info - or a photo - but she took off.

Would love to see more of her!

TsVanessa69
02-20-2010, 12:35 AM
Alot of us use the Redline on a daily basis!!!!!!!!!!!!
We dont care if we get clocked
and we welcome people to talk shit.
nobody does so I guess we pass.

I was on the Redline train in Chicago yesterday and I seen a girl on their that I recognize from chatting with her not too long ago and she was most defintely
passing I heard a few guys talking and I seen some staring at her she was the hottest women on that train LOL, anyway has anyone seen a girl pass in general public?

Cam Brazille
02-22-2010, 12:29 AM
Shit, UNFORTUNATELY not often enough! I wish I would 'cause I'd ask 'em out! That's one of the downsides of no longer riding the Chicago Transit Authority's Red Line 'L' much anymore. :(

anonymoussonny
02-24-2010, 10:09 PM
I saw a two chicks in the grocery store in the next checkout line. The tgirl was passable until she turned around and opened her mouth. It was then that she didn't pass MY glance test. But she was halfway decent and I wouldn't have spotted her, until she opened her mouth... she was so ghetto/dramatic it made my stomach turn over. She checked me out as she turned around talking crudely at the register and paused briefly as our eyes met. But by that time her mouth had ruined it, for me anyway. :(

bigdicki
02-25-2010, 01:33 AM
Alot of us use the Redline on a daily basis!!!!!!!!!!!!
We dont care if we get clocked
and we welcome people to talk shit.
nobody does so I guess we pass.

I love y'all but I fucking HATE the L. The smell of piss and sweat coupled with loud mf's is too much for me.

TVSURFER
02-25-2010, 01:51 AM
I love y'all but I fucking HATE the L. The smell of piss and sweat coupled with loud mf's is too much for me.
Damn, they still haven't clean up the "L"? Oh well, life goes on in Chi-town!
:cool:

bigdicki
02-25-2010, 04:31 AM
Damn, they still haven't clean up the "L"? Oh well, life goes on in Chi-town!
:cool:

All bs aside, I haven't been on that shit can in 4 or 5 years. So, it actually might be a little better. It still sucks balls though. :mad:

Cam Brazille
02-25-2010, 08:04 AM
I rarely ride it because I have a short commute and drive to work in the 'burbs. But I sometimes use it to go downtown and avoid Chicago's stupid parking rates. However, it's been relatively 'clean' and 'safe' as far as I'm concerned.