PDA

View Full Version : If u ever got the chance 2 shoot a scene with your favorite girl would u wear a mask?

Nassau
02-19-2010, 05:46 AM
I might not
but that's me

kilakali
02-19-2010, 11:15 AM
I been in discussion with buddy wood about doing a scene with Tamkea for black-t girls. I would never wear a mask I want people to know who is tearing into that ass.

BlkMuscleTop
02-19-2010, 11:57 AM
I been in discussion with buddy wood about doing a scene with Tamkea for black-t girls. I would never wear a mask I want people to know who is tearing into that ass.

LOL

Hell no I'm not wearing no damn mask unless its part of role playing or something, like cops and robbers :)

I like what I like and ain't no shame in my game about that. Like you said kali, when putting in that workout on a juicy lip, smooth ass black tgirl I want it to be known how its going down. :)

eclectic_co
02-19-2010, 09:46 PM
No mask required! ;)

nycguy
02-20-2010, 02:51 AM
Imma keep it 100% I'd mask up. I'd also rock one of those AI arm sleeves, no one has my tat!

thookie
02-20-2010, 03:09 AM
Mask no matter what.

ty-clone
02-20-2010, 04:00 AM
Imma keep it 100% I'd mask up. I'd also rock one of those AI arm sleeves, no one has my tat!

:) real talk i co sign to that

BigJoeKrash
02-20-2010, 06:11 AM

Thats what I am saying...No mask for me

Ms Remy M
02-20-2010, 11:29 AM
I have one of the ugliest mugs to grace a human, I think wearing a mask would be an improvement :rolleyes:

WhereChyna
02-20-2010, 02:28 PM

LMAO!!! :p

werwt22
02-20-2010, 09:13 PM
HAHA I'd have to rock the mask too.

TVSURFER
02-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Check out my avatar; that's permanent!
:cool:

DYNACORD
02-21-2010, 06:52 AM
Check out my avatar; that's permanent!

I knew it was. LMAO!

Cam Brazille
02-22-2010, 12:35 AM
Man, how I would LOVE to be in a scene with almost all of these girl's wearing a 'smiley face' mask. Even better yet, have my own site where I'd "do" ALL the girls while in a smiley mask; but what should I name it: SmileyDoesTgirls.com? :)

nycguy
02-23-2010, 05:20 AM
Man, how I would LOVE to be in a scene with almost all of these girl's wearing a 'smiley face' mask. Even better yet, have my own site where I'd "do" ALL the girls while in a smiley mask; but what should I name it: SmileyDoesTgirls.com? :)

Sounds good to me Cam! And Surfer, I already knew! lol...

johnmagnum
02-23-2010, 12:29 PM
i'de wear a mask

DrDickenstein
02-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Probly go masked up....or some kinda disguise. Just as long as it's not that played out "Scream" mask. Comedy-related...I dunno maybe a chickenhead mask. lol OK that might be too much...but....

DYNACORD
02-24-2010, 12:22 AM
Well Dominic/Akysha/Chante wanted me to do a HC with her. I told a buddy of mine. He said to wear a "RICHARD NIXON" mask. LMAO. Just like they do in JOEY SILVERA's "Big Ass Shemale" videos. Again LMAO. Not so sure about the Nixon mask's in his movies but it sure sounded funny. Mean while, I'm stilll thinkin!

bigdicki
02-25-2010, 01:38 AM

Much like Surfer, don't you see MY avatar? I got the smiley face and big dick gimmick on LOCK.:cool:

TVSURFER
02-25-2010, 01:55 AM
Much like Surfer, don't you see MY avatar? I got the smiley face and big dick gimmick on LOCK.:cool:
:D:D:D:D!!!

ty-clone
02-25-2010, 03:38 AM
Well Dominic/Akysha/Chante wanted me to do a HC with her. I told a buddy of mine. He said to wear a "RICHARD NIXON" mask. LMAO. Just like they do in JOEY SILVERA's "Big Ass Shemale" videos. Again LMAO. Not so sure about the Nixon mask's in his movies but it sure sounded funny. Mean while, I'm stilll thinkin!

yo DYNA, r u sure about that, fam
RIP to ur asshole LOL, cause she looks like she puts men in the ER
j/k

Cam Brazille
02-25-2010, 08:14 AM

Sorry, dude, but unless you register it as a trademark, which would be impossible, it's fair game! However, if you appear in a t-girl hardcore scene sportin' one I'll bow to ya' bro'! :D

DYNACORD
02-25-2010, 11:41 AM
j/k

LOL. I'm not allowed to give out any trade secrets. I'll tell you this. She has the thickest dick I have ever seen. It"s amazing to look at. And touch. LOL.

anonymoussonny
02-25-2010, 10:50 PM
j/k

Dammit man, she was so gorgeous as a fem lady. I know people have to be themselves so...

...Still though...Dammit man...smh

I wouldn't worry about the mask though, because I wouldn't, under any circumstances, put myself on tape again. I fondly recall the college days but that shit is too dangerous now...LOL