PDA

View Full Version : To the guys in NYC

jjhill
02-22-2010, 01:36 AM
Man yall we need to throw a big ass party sometime!

Ms Remy M
02-22-2010, 11:14 AM

Have you been to any of the Tgirl parties that are already thrown in NYC? May be a good idea to start there and improve where they go wrong, if that's possible, and you seriously plan on throwing a Tgirl Party.

mrvice
02-22-2010, 06:52 PM

shoot there are plenty here but u dnt hear about it tht much it usually word of mouth sometimes

jjhill
02-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Have you been to any of the Tgirl parties that are already thrown in NYC? May be a good idea to start there and improve where they go wrong, if that's possible, and you seriously plan on throwing a Tgirl Party.

I been to a few parties. Not my atmosphere. When I say party I mean house party. I do hang with a lot of girls, that don't attend the party and that has been on various different websites. As young as 18 to as old as 32

nycguy
02-23-2010, 05:17 AM
I been to a few parties. Not my atmosphere. When I say party I mean house party. I do hang with a lot of girls, that don't attend the party and that has been on various different websites. As young as 18 to as old as 32

If thats the case, throw a party and invite a brotha! Since its all social and no business. Make it happen my dude.

andwar
02-23-2010, 05:46 AM
I too do the TG party scene in NYC.aside from the annoying gay disco music selection,and some of the TG's make it painfully obvious its mostly a pay for play atmosphere.I seem to get lucky and catch an occasional out of towner Tg,and work my mojo.but A house party setting sounds real good.like at a multi level browstone, or loft.lets pull contacts,and other resources,and make it happen I'll handle the music by the way.