PDA

View Full Version : Another tgirl reality show

midwestboss
02-23-2010, 01:46 PM
This show got that girl laverne from I wanna work for diddy. Her and two other tgirls I never heard of ambush reg women with fashion emergencies and give em makeovers. Laverne had a nice ass body (I bet dude glanced a few times with them shades on). Its supposed to start in a few weeks on vh1.

TurboMan
02-23-2010, 06:54 PM
this show got that girl laverne from i wanna work for diddy. Her and two other tgirls i never heard of ambush reg women with fashion emergencies and give em makeovers. Laverne had a nice ass body (i bet dude glanced a few times with them shades on). Its supposed to start in a few weeks on vh1.

ok..vh1..got that.

anonymoussonny
02-24-2010, 10:33 PM
I hope the show is plausibly real...fingers crossed, toes too!

Ms Remy M
02-24-2010, 11:42 PM
This show got that girl laverne from I wanna work for diddy. Her and two other tgirls I never heard of ambush reg women with fashion emergencies and give em makeovers. Laverne had a nice ass body (I bet dude glanced a few times with them shades on). Its supposed to start in a few weeks on vh1.

Sadly, this sounds like the kind of reality shows I DONT like. Shows were they try to win some prize or other foolishness occurs don't interest me. The last couple reality shows I watched were 'art' related and only prize was helping them get their careers going.