PDA

View Full Version : OH SHIT!!!! Shemale Nadia plans on snitching!

hoodstar
02-26-2010, 07:21 AM
http://www.mediatakeout.com/2010/39125-tell_all_tv_popular_tranney_who_is_linked_to_multi ple_rappers_gets_her_own_reality_show____and_shes_ snitchin.html

Unisex
02-26-2010, 11:14 AM
http://www.mediatakeout.com/2010/39125-tell_all_tv_popular_tranney_who_is_linked_to_multi ple_rappers_gets_her_own_reality_show____and_shes_ snitchin.html

For her to snitch, would be contradict the Trans liberation that has been constantly built for the last decade.

BlkMuscleTop
02-26-2010, 11:14 AM

If true it just shows how dumb some of these chicks can be, putting people on blast for some extra coins.

I'll never figure out dumb ass fools like this, all for 15 minutes, then when its over what's left.

If she name names and she then collects a good ass beat down for running her yap, would serve her ass right for being stupid.

TVSURFER
02-26-2010, 01:16 PM
Question: What does this say about the guys (rappers) that are fucking with these chicks? Most streets go two ways! Give a dance, you gotta pay the band! And so what if she snitches, those dudes should have been on this forum, anyhow! I don't feel sorry for any of them! Say, weren't we talkin' about masks in another thread? This shit is incredible!:rolleyes: I'll bet what we got in Detroit would ever kiss and tell!:D:D:D
:cool:

62des
02-26-2010, 03:13 PM
not a surprise attention whores do things like this look at superhead. But superhead was a genentic girl so she gets a bye but if nadia were to name a few wrong people then somethin WILL happen to her. Women always wanna mess up somebody's career and throw dirt on somebody. When does a guy ever out a girl for fame? Well if it does happen R.I.P to her cause some rappers may be actors but some of these niggas really aint playin.

Ms Remy M
02-26-2010, 08:11 PM
As a general rule I wouldn't believe anything that's said on gossip networks like MediaTakeOut. It's all about sensationalism and drama, not truth telling. It seems very counter-productive to their tv show/real life goals to speak upon the "who's who" of their sexual partners.

What's more likely is that the Butch Queen (yep he's gay as Perez Hilton) that owns and writes for MediaTakeOut didn't get "the scoop" on the story about the reality series so to coax people into reading his blog, he made up a story bound to get peoples attention. This guy always seems to have a need to bash on the Tgirls, it's boring, he's a mess, and played out already.

kilakali
02-26-2010, 08:21 PM
As a general rule I wouldn't believe anything that's said on gossip networks like MediaTakeOut. It's all about sensationalism and drama, not truth telling. It seems very counter-productive to their tv show/real life goals to speak upon the "who's who" of their sexual partners.

What's more likely is that the Butch Queen (yep he's gay as Perez Hilton) that owns and writes for MediaTakeOut didn't get "the scoop" on the story about the reality series so to coax people into reading his blog, he made up a story bound to get peoples attention. This guy always seems to have a need to bash on the Tgirls, it's boring and played out already.

I totally agree those gossip networks are 95% BS.

TSNATALIACOXXX
02-27-2010, 12:20 AM
girls should never kiss and tell its not right....

hoodstar
02-27-2010, 04:55 AM
This is why shemales be found beaten to death or shot and there body is on the curb because 1) i sucked his dick and didnt tell him you was dude and 2) telling folks outside of yourself and the guy that you 2 had sex or a relationship.

she pulls this shit she will get her ass whooped. Men may not be right to whoop a girls ass(if its not provoked) but they can whoop a trannies ass. im not promoting violence but im warning her she better not do this because she might suffer the repercussions. hopefully at worst its an ass whooping that just injures her instead of being shot.

andwar
02-27-2010, 06:48 AM
girls should never kiss and tell its not right....Your right,but put some in front of a camera,and cut them a check.But I also agree with Remy,Media Takeout Is notorious for BS.

andwar
02-27-2010, 06:53 AM
Question: What does this say about the guys (rappers) that are fucking with these chicks? Most streets go two ways! Give a dance, you gotta pay the band! And so what if she snitches, those dudes should have been on this forum, anyhow! I don't feel sorry for any of them! Say, weren't we talkin' about masks in another thread? This shit is incredible!:rolleyes: I'll bet what we got in Detroit would ever kiss and tell!:D:D:D
:cool:Hey TS.whats the back story on the chick In the pic???

Ms Remy M
02-27-2010, 02:49 PM
This is why shemales be found beaten to death or shot and there body is on the curb because 1) i sucked his dick and didnt tell him you was dude and 2) telling folks outside of yourself and the guy that you 2 had sex or a relationship.

she pulls this shit she will get her ass whooped. Men may not be right to whoop a girls ass(if its not provoked) but they can whoop a trannies ass. im not promoting violence but im warning her she better not do this because she might suffer the repercussions. hopefully at worst its an ass whooping that just injures her instead of being shot.

As far as Number 1) that's mostly bullshit, guys hitting on tgirls and getting to the point of actual sexual activities know what's the deal. I use to drive a cab and so many guys would act like they didn't know they were tgirls, most females and tgirls have separate strolls. For whatever reason guys feel the need to 'act like they didn't know' but thats very rarely the case. Most incidents of tgirls being attacked are from local residents that have some grudge against that individual tgirl and feel like gay bashing. Also a lot of the up and coming "hood dope boys" think it's a badge of honor to beat on the girls, thankfully most girls don't bother with strolls anymore, but hell anyone can get caught slipping.

As far as Number 2) I agree this is also a problem. I've seen girls tell on regular guys just out of spite, because the guy didn't want to 'wife her up'. So while I don't condone it, they sort of brought it on themselves, just as easily as anyone else might get into a fight over some trivial bullshit.

I'm a big believer in non-violence (aside from the virtual kind, AvP anyone :D ) so I have to disagree, beating on a female or tgirl is never acceptable. Don't get me wrong, don't sit there and let yourself get robbed or anything some people are scandilous and that has nothing to do with gender, that's just that devious urban hustle.

TVSURFER
02-27-2010, 03:38 PM
Hey TS.whats the back story on the chick In the pic???
6'4", 225 pound, middle linebacker; hands as big as hockey goalie mitts and five o'clock shadow that is roughly ten o'clock! If that's how you like 'em, we've got two or three football teams to satisfy your needs!:(

Ms Remy M
02-27-2010, 04:02 PM
6'4", 225 pound, middle linebacker; hands as big as hockey goalie mitts and five o'clock shadow that is roughly ten o'clock! If that's how you like 'em, we've got two or three football teams to satisfy your needs!:(

stop it lol :p too funny

When I use to go to ODU, I hung out with some of the Lady Monarchs and let me tell you these GG's made me at 6'4" myself look girly. I don't knock a girl for her height and have seen some superb tall tgirls (hooray) but the shadow is a no no.

TICOFURY22
02-28-2010, 03:21 AM
just in time for her tv show
and more ratings

I just wanna see more of her and Miayko !!
I hope they make out on the show or something
wet and sloppy like