PDA

View Full Version : You're Fired!!

Ms Remy M
02-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Agghhh, just to make what is supposed to be a long shooting day that much harder. My assistant tells me he can't make it as I'm loading the car to head to shoots, apparently there's some party in NC more important than making money and hanging with hot black tgirls!?! Go figure

Interested in the position? You must have own transportation and live in Hampton Roads area. PM for more for details.

ty-clone
02-26-2010, 10:39 PM
OK donald trump
nah, if i lived in VA, i would help u out my brother

Ms Remy M
02-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Update, phew got all that out of the way and record time too. This little incident also brings to light why I've not been pressed about doing Hardcore shoots. I contacted every guy whose asked to be a male performer that lives in my area, and none were to be found. Too many guys act like they are down for the cause and then drop the ball when I pass it.

Oh well I'll fly solo for a while. DC guys interested for when I come up that way? I have an idea of who will be down for this as I've met some of you on here already that rep the DMV, but PM me anyways as I do have specific rules to abide by as an 'assistant'.

mrvice
02-27-2010, 03:55 PM
i mean wht should an assistant do if i may ask

Ms Remy M
02-27-2010, 03:59 PM
i mean wht should an assistant do if i may ask

you've got mail

Epiphany1
02-28-2010, 07:43 AM
Aww... Its gonna be ok you'll this is just a chance for you to find someone more responsible you'll find someone better...

Ms Remy M
02-28-2010, 01:41 PM
Aww... Its gonna be ok you'll this is just a chance for you to find someone more responsible you'll find someone better...

Indeed, appreciate the kind words :)

MrF
02-28-2010, 01:55 PM
Nice to know there are employment opportunities out there !

I'm not in the job market but I'm curious what a photog assistant does ? Sounds like a dream job if it pays good and the chicks dig you. :D

Ms Remy M
02-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Nice to know there are employment opportunities out there !

I'm not in the job market but I'm curious what a photog assistant does ? Sounds like a dream job if it pays good and the chicks dig you. :D

lol this by no means should replace anyone's day job. Basically it's just helping to set up equipment and variety of other tasks that may be needed during course of shoot, like running to store to grab items or food/drinks or whatever. "Chicks digging you" is actually very important as they aren't going to get turned on looking at my ugly mug, and keeping the girls 'entertained' is critical :) So being good looking and socialable is pretty much the only pre-req.

MrF
02-28-2010, 06:50 PM
lol this by no means should replace anyone's day job. Basically it's just helping to set up equipment and variety of other tasks that may be needed during course of shoot, like running to store to grab items or food/drinks or whatever. "Chicks digging you" is actually very important as they aren't going to get turned on looking at my ugly mug, and keeping the girls 'entertained' is critical :) So being good looking and socialable is pretty much the only pre-req.

Provide entertainment ?! :eek: Now you'll get a flood of job applicants if you put it like that ! LOL. :D And besides, judging from your personality I'm sure you're just being modest about the chicks digging you. Surely they do ! Real studs are modest and discrete. As for me, I should avoid the job; I'd be a corrupt assistant as I have difficulty distinguishing between fantasy and reality. (J/K)

Ms Remy M
03-01-2010, 12:16 AM
lol well you probably don't remember my pic I had in my avatar. The moderators asked had me to take it down to avoid scarying away the models that were coming to the forum to talk to you guys. lol I tried to put up another pic but they said it looked too much like WheresChyna :p

peggygee
03-02-2010, 05:17 PM
lol well you probably don't remember my pic I had in my avatar. The moderators asked had me to take it down to avoid scarying away the models that were coming to the forum to talk to you guys. lol :p

Sorry to hear that you lost your assistant,
and had to do a Trump on him.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/trumpx3.jpg

I think you're being too tough on yourself
looks-wise.

I've seen your photo, albeit in profile, and
you're a nice looking guy, and we already
know that you have great personality.

:cool:

Cam Brazille
03-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Shit, I sure wish I lived in the Hampton area and could "work" with you and learn this business! Man, I'd want to learn EVERYTHING you know about photography, videography, the girls, etc., etc. ASAP!!! :p:p:p (pant, pant, pant!)

Ms Remy M
03-03-2010, 06:49 PM
Sorry to hear that you lost your assistant,
and had to do a Trump on him.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/trumpx3.jpg

I think you're being too tough on yourself
looks-wise.

I've seen your photo, albeit in profile, and
you're a nice looking guy, and we already
know that you have great personality.

:cool:

Thanks for the kind words. :)

I'm closing this thread as the position has been filled.