PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Simmz

kilakali
02-26-2010, 08:19 PM
I met Ashley recently this girl is the real deal. Had to take a double look to make sure she is a tgirl. Great personality to go with her looks. Hopefully she will be on this site. She has about a 9 incher and a soft jigable ass.

Ms Remy M
02-26-2010, 08:44 PM
I met Ashley recently this girl is the real deal. Had to take a double look to make sure she is a tgirl. Great personality to go with her looks. Hopefully she will be on this site. She has about a 9 incher and a soft jigable ass.

Wow, she's a real looker!

DrDickenstein
02-26-2010, 09:23 PM

Oh yes, very nice!! Jigable ass...even better I like the term!!!

hoodstar
02-27-2010, 05:01 AM
good lookin girl. how do you be knowing these girls dick sizes? kilakali do you walk up to them and be like "hey how doing?" (20 minutes later) "how big is yo dick? let me see it"

62des
02-27-2010, 08:03 AM
yea id like to know too. lol never go by what she says because they will most likely lie. seeing is believing.

kilakali
02-27-2010, 09:30 AM
good lookin girl. how do you be knowing these girls dick sizes? kilakali do you walk up to them and be like "hey how doing?" (20 minutes later) "how big is yo dick? let me see it"

I cant reveal all my secrets..lol.. Im really not a dick man sometimes I get lucky with some extracurricular activities. Plenty of the girls I know have no problem showing off their body.

brandonnsdiego
03-02-2010, 02:54 PM
She is very cute, thanks for sharing!

DrDickenstein
03-02-2010, 08:32 PM
I cant reveal all my secrets..lol.. Im really not a dick man sometimes I get lucky with some extracurricular activities. Plenty of the girls I know have no problem showing off their body.

Well u sure do put out some precise measurements for the girls u know just to be showin off their body on an occasional lucky streak....

TslovelyLuxury
03-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Shes so cute!

hoodstar
03-03-2010, 03:37 AM
Shes so cute!

ok since you here, if you met a person who was into tgirls and worked for a BTG website and also didn't come as creepy but a nice. if he asked you 2 let him see your dick would you?

anonymoussonny
03-04-2010, 12:54 AM
ok since you here, if you met a person who was into tgirls and worked for a BTG website and also didn't come as creepy but a nice. if he asked you 2 let him see your dick would you?

WTF Dude!!! I recognize the direction of this thread and could see how you would come to 'think' about this question... But really, if Luxury was your girlfriend, would you appreciate a random guy asking her some Off The Wall shit like this? C'mon Man!!!!

hoodstar
03-04-2010, 01:54 AM
WTF Dude!!! I recognize the direction of this thread and could see how you would come to 'think' about this question... But really, if Luxury was your girlfriend, would you appreciate a random guy asking her some Off The Wall shit like this? C'mon Man!!!!

I asked that question maybe a little to strong but basicaly All i asked was a simple question to the only tgirl who consistantly post on this site or to any tgirl. which was IF person a who is a FRIEND(or who you you felt confortable with) asked you to do something freaky would you openly do it? I asked cause trannies (assuming that they are not doctors, lawyers...basically blue collar people thats is NOT into doing ANY photos or videos) seem to be open.

If i asked a random GG this question "would you show a real close male friend your breast"? Her response would be "No, I wouldn't even if i was single". see how simple that was. i didn't ask "can you show me your tities". see there is a difference.

Ms Remy M
03-04-2010, 02:25 PM
I asked that question maybe a little to strong but basicaly All i asked was a simple question to the only tgirl who consistantly post on this site or to any tgirl. which was IF person a who is a FRIEND(or who you you felt confortable with) asked you to do something freaky would you openly do it? I asked cause trannies (assuming that they are not doctors, lawyers...basically blue collar people thats is NOT into doing ANY photos or videos) seem to be open.

If i asked a random GG this question "would you show a real close male friend your breast"? Her response would be "No, I wouldn't even if i was single". see how simple that was. i didn't ask "can you show me your tities". see there is a difference.

Guess this guy hasn't seen Girls Gone Wild. Gender, or financial stability has little to do with whether someone is 'freaky/kinky'.

You want to hook up with a tg without going the p4p route, I'd advise not leading with this line of questioning.

carmencream
03-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Guess this guy hasn't seen Girls Gone Wild. Gender, or financial stability has little to do with whether someone is 'freaky/kinky'.

You want to hook up with a tg without going the p4p route, I'd advise not leading with this line of questioning.

I agree with Remy because I'mma be like fuck that pay me or either the guy would get cursed out and embarrassed lol

bigdicki
03-05-2010, 12:20 AM
I agree with Remy because I'mma be like fuck that pay me or either the guy would get cursed out and embarrassed lol

Pinky is only for special dudes anyway ma! :D:D

DYNACORD
03-05-2010, 03:19 AM
Man, I just don't know what to say about you. :confused::mad:

Analpha12
03-05-2010, 10:05 AM
Yes, she is the best, trying to get hold of her.