PDA

View Full Version : Guy Records Ultimate Figher "Chuck Liddell" Exercising Ass'D Out

Nassau
02-27-2010, 04:01 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh301GUtVe0hjH640D

Ms Remy M
02-27-2010, 03:34 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh301GUtVe0hjH640D

I guess it's not supposed to be considered racist when used amongst other black folk, but I never see or hear more use of the word *nigga* and all it's varying spellings than when you guys post links to these 'gossip sites'. Sad to see blacks still holding each other back, even in the virtual realm. Too many ignorant individuals on there for me. Way too many good books to read rather than this shit.

Btw, what is a Waka Flocka (sp) anyway? Sounds like a Seame Street character. My brother tells me it's a rappers name, but does it have some meaning? Seriously, the only thing that comes to my mind when I hear that name is the Muppet Babies.

TVSURFER
02-28-2010, 11:25 PM
Sad to see blacks still holding each other back, even in the virtual realm. Too many ignorant individuals on there for me. Way too many good books to read rather than this shit.
You know Remy; it amazes me that you have to be so politically correct all the fuckin’ time! How would you know that a word that white people coined, kept it in the universe for over 346 years, up until now, slipped it into the lexicon, by qualifying it, because it is a slang term, is keeping Americans of African descent from their rightful place in this society? And, who told you that word is keeping us back? Was it some white expert on the word Nigga? Even as we speak, everybody is a nigga! Behind closed doors, white people call the President of The United States a nigga’! You know once a word is put in the universe, there is no putting it back! White people put it out there, it is they who have live with the subsequent of what they have done, not those the word is used to describe.
The word nigger is from linguistically lazy white people, who just couldn’t shape their mouths to say Negro, which in all its ridiculousness is the Spanish word for black! There is no other race on the face of this earth that is described as a color! Not one!
Those of slavery ancestry used the word because that is what the slave traders and their subsequent masters referred to them as. Have you ever thought about that it was white people that changed the word from an adjective to a noun for their capitalistic purposes?
I wonder if the word wetback is keeping Mexicans or Pollock holding Polish people back. You ought to freeze on shit you know nothing about, because I know where you’re getting your talking points. Gandhi had a problem with the British’s use of the word Cooley, but it didn’t hold the Indian people back. As a matter of fact, your injection of race had nothing to do with this thread!
It’s not Americans of African descent keeping themselves back its ignoramus’ like you who are holding up the barriers that is keeping black people back with rude thinking like that! Remember, it’s a slang term. Well, at least I can still call you a Loon!
:cool:

Ms Remy M
03-01-2010, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the insightful post. We are all entitled to our opinion.

Shhhhh, be very very quiet. I've escaped from the loony bin and am hop scotching across the U.S.A dragging tgirls down into the rabbits hole!!! Would anyone like some tea?

TVSURFER
03-01-2010, 03:31 AM
Thanks for the insightful post. We are all entitled to our opinion.

Shhhhh, be very very quiet. I've escaped from the loony bin and am hop scotching across the U.S.A dragging tgirls down into the rabbits hole!!! Would anyone like some tea?

Remember, you're a Loon, not a fuckin' rabbit!:rolleyes:

Ms Remy M
03-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Remember, you're a Loon, not a fuckin' rabbit!:rolleyes:

ah man, I was going for the Mad Hatter, guess I'll offer some litium next time :eek: