PDA

View Full Version : Prank Call to Craislist tranny hooker..Golden Shower with my little dog bubbles!

Nassau
02-27-2010, 04:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qsX3LZ7AvA

bigdicki
02-28-2010, 07:13 PM
2 things: one Leeza is in the south Chicago suburbs :( and this dude and people like him are the reason girls sometimes answer the phone with an attitude.

carmencream
03-01-2010, 08:41 AM
Well that was on her ,showing her desperation by answering a blocked call ,I would have turned my ringer off and she should have hung up in that ugly bitches face:p,but true enough 1 bad apple surely spoils the bunch;)

JackFlash
03-01-2010, 12:10 PM
The dude is nasty he should take a look in the mirror before making nasty comments about others, but must say that the TS screwed up big time by getting into the conversation with him and agreeing to do what he wanted.

Be careful out there girls.

eclectic_co
03-01-2010, 05:57 PM
I saw nothing in this guys video that indicated to me that he was not getting screwed with right back! The whole thing is a shame! :( :(

Epiphany1
03-01-2010, 07:20 PM
In my opinion for all we know this guy might have really went to go see this german girl with his dog bubbles he does have her address....but aside to that this makes me mad because as someone had said "this is why the girls have attitudes" because of assholes like him...it makes us hard for girls like me who are always trying to be nice...but guys this is not cool and its not cute to post it shame on everyone who does this ...

eclectic_co
03-01-2010, 09:09 PM
In my opinion for all we know this guy might have really went to go see this german girl with his dog bubbles he does have her address....but aside to that this makes me mad because as someone had said "this is why the girls have attitudes" because of assholes like him...it makes us hard for girls like me who are always trying to be nice...but guys this is not cool and its not cute to post it shame on everyone who does this ...

I think we are on the same page here! For all we know the entire episode is a shame. who someone thought was funny but is really just a sad commentary on these producing the material.:mad:

DrDickenstein
03-01-2010, 09:22 PM
It's NO Class clearly he's an idiot...and not making excuses for dude, but to me this is an isolated incident calling one girl's ad for a youtube clip. Going for shock value trying to get hits on his channel or whatever the fuck...?

Bigger issue IMO is the dudes who call up with no intentions of setting up a session, just calling around....and calling around....and BSing. Interrupting business and pissing off the girls so when somebody calls and is ready they catch the attitude and the runaround BS.

bigdicki
03-01-2010, 11:44 PM
It's NO Class clearly he's an idiot...and not making excuses for dude, but to me this is an isolated incident calling one girl's ad for a youtube clip. Going for shock value trying to get hits on his channel or whatever the fuck...?

Bigger issue IMO is the dudes who call up with no intentions of setting up a session, just calling around....and calling around....and BSing. Interrupting business and pissing off the girls so when somebody calls and is ready they catch the attitude and the runaround BS.

Co-signed. I have heard all sorts of shit like this from girls. I mean I don't understand what enjoyment you would get from fucking around on the phone with someone who is trying to make some bread. All a part of the game.... there will always be assholes so I guess we just gotta deal with shit! :cool: