PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call : Tranny Awards.

GroobySteven
02-27-2010, 11:10 AM
If your in the Los Angeles vicinity and haven't been out to a tranny club, well now is your perfect opportunity to do so, in a safe and inclusive atmosphere. We're expecting a load of models that you will recognise from the Grooby sites and more - the cover is low (under $15) and the drinks are fair prices, so just come along, grab a drink and hangout and watch. If your by yourself, why not arrange to meet a fellow fan here? If your a girl who hasn't ventured out yet, then come on and you'll be fine!

I will be there, so anyone who see's me come and say hello! Due to the fact the place is quite loud (apart from the outdoor patio) and I will be having a drink, it's unlikely I can get into any indepth conversations about the sites/projects or how many times you have wanted to kick my ass ... but still, say Hi!
Producers: Buddy Wood, PK Vegas, Frank, Bob, Jon Sable and more will there.
Models: Hazel Tucker, Natalia Coxxx, Morgan Bailey, Amy Daly, Amyiaa, Danielle Foxx, Yasmin Lee, Mandy, Kimberly Kills, Logan, Sexxy Jade and many more, should be around!

Hope to see you!

WhereChyna
02-28-2010, 03:11 AM
Damn...An envious, Easterner o'er here...LOL...:o

eclectic_co
03-01-2010, 04:09 PM
I wont be in CA then... I am in CO!

kilakali
03-01-2010, 06:54 PM
3 more days. :D

k.logan
03-03-2010, 01:06 AM
I will be there In Sexy Mode!!!!!

vidman
03-03-2010, 05:42 AM
I will be there In Sexy Mode!!!!!

Damn, I wish I could be there. K. Logan, I would follow you to hell woman! But for both of our sakes, don't try to see if I'm being honest. lol. Seriously though K.Logan, you are the kat's meow. I'm just one of the kats. Plenty of other kats on here feel the same way I feel. You're gorgeous ma!

TurboMan
03-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Damn, I wish I could be there. K. Logan, I would follow you to hell woman! But for both of our sakes, don't try to see if I'm being honest. lol. Seriously though K.Logan, you are the kat's meow. I'm just one of the kats. Plenty of other kats on here feel the same way I feel. You're gorgeous ma!

DAMN RIGHT VID...I AGREE 110%...that's my baby.

TSNATALIACOXXX
03-03-2010, 05:41 PM
sis we shooting this week hope your ass is ready lol just a few more hours seanchai i waiting for my spanking.... you know i been awful bad girl.....:):):):p

k.logan
03-03-2010, 06:32 PM
sis we shooting this week hope your ass is ready lol just a few more hours seanchai i waiting for my spanking.... you know i been awful bad girl.....:):):):p

I know right You been a Bad gurl and your onna get get it

k.logan
03-03-2010, 06:34 PM
I know right You been a Bad gurl and your onna get get it

Yea sis i have the ultimate plan for us

k.logan
03-03-2010, 06:35 PM

I wish you were there too you boo my boo also

kilakali
03-04-2010, 11:51 PM
I will see you two there in 4 hours. Then again i might see you all sooner..:D