PDA

View Full Version : When in a confrontation with a tgirl...

hoodstar
03-04-2010, 02:19 AM
Is it wrong to hit a her? i mean they are technically dudes but you don't want to get your ass whooped by a tgirl. I mean you may be fighting Deionshae the tgirl but technically your fighting Deion the dude.

I was at mcnolds and a obvious poor excuse for a tgirl walked in and a dude called her/him a fag. She got mad and start yelling and trying to fight dude.Dude got confused like "she i hit her" He end up not hitting but she start hitting him and basically won the fight. At the end the tgirl yelled "YOU JUST GOT YOU ASS WHOOPED BY A TRANNY BITCH" everybody laughed.

So once again is it right to hit a tranny?

62des
03-04-2010, 02:45 AM
No its not right but if she put her hands on me dat bitch would wake up with a black eye! Man or woman you wont put your hands on me and think you're gettin away with it. But I'd much rather restrain them until they calm down if I know they are gonna try to hit me and let em know that I aint bullshittin cause I am 215 probably 12% bf and what would I look like hurtin a girl? She must've been kinda hot if he even asked himself that.

phi0820
03-04-2010, 06:37 AM
I generally agree with 62des. It shouldn't be ok to hit anybody, regardless of size, shape, or gender, but when people put themselves in the position to be hit, I don't have any sympathy for them. No sympathy for the guy in the original story since he shouldn't have opened his mouth in that fashion without expecting some kind of hostile reaction.

For t-girls specifically, I'd bet most people would say it is 'ok' to hit them, but to me it's less about what's hanging between their legs and more a case of trying not to hurt a person that may be physically weaker than you. I've known some genetic females that can physically hold their own against and hit harder than a lot guys, so I've never fully believed that a man should never hit a woman, much less a t-girl. It really all depends on the individual and the circumstance, but it's best to avoid hitting anybody if you can help it.

Unisex
03-04-2010, 11:32 AM
It depends on the situation at hand. I mean, as men, we can generally put a woman down in less than 2 seconds. If you ball your fist up and punch the palm of your hand, you get the idea of how much damage you can do to female.

Now with Trans women, a very hostile one, it's best to walk away. Reason being is; if you put your hands on her, it becomes a "hate crime". If she puts her hands on you, it becomes a "domestic dispute".

She may get a few hours community service. But, you'll get some jail time in certain states if she reports it and presses charges.

Trans women are now protected by federal law this year.

bigdicki
03-04-2010, 12:33 PM
Is it wrong to hit a her? i mean they are technically dudes but you don't want to get your ass whooped by a tgirl. I mean you may be fighting Deionshae the tgirl but technically your fighting Deion the dude.

I was at mcnolds and a obvious poor excuse for a tgirl walked in and a dude called her/him a fag. She got mad and start yelling and trying to fight dude.Dude got confused like "she i hit her" He end up not hitting but she start hitting him and basically won the fight. At the end the tgirl yelled "YOU JUST GOT YOU ASS WHOOPED BY A TRANNY BITCH" everybody laughed.

He should have got his ass whooped. Why would he put her on blast like that if he wasn't prepared to take an ass whooping? Short answer to your question is that if you don't start nothing, you most likely won't need to get physical.

62des
03-04-2010, 01:43 PM
It depends on the situation at hand. I mean, as men, we can generally put a woman down in less than 2 seconds. If you ball your fist up and punch the palm of your hand, you get the idea of how much damage you can do to female.

Now with Trans women, a very hostile one, it's best to walk away. Reason being is; if you put your hands on her, it becomes a "hate crime". If she puts her hands on you, it becomes a "domestic dispute".

She may get a few hours community service. But, you'll get some jail time in certain states if she reports it and presses charges.

Trans women are now protected by federal law this year.

You win!:p

It's a lose lose situation for the guy either way but damn if I sit there and take an ass woopin from anybody. i wouldn't be talking to them that way to even be in the situation though cz that's not me.

carmencream
03-04-2010, 03:00 PM
I love it he got exactly what he deserved,thinking she was gonna be all meek and mild she grabbed his ass and gave him the business:p I love it that's what he get's for testing her:D and if she was hard he know he should have kept his mouth shut lol , but the lesson here is to never under estimate your opponent

TVSURFER
03-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Anonymoussonny, was I on point?
:cool:

peggygee
03-04-2010, 07:16 PM
As a rule I feel that people should refrain from fighting, particularly over words.

I realize that it is difficult to ignore someone that has dissed, embarrassed or
hurt your feelings, but unless someone is threatening you or has actually hit
you, then you may want to move on.

People today don't just fight, there is often a gun, knife, razor, box cutter,
mace, or other weapon involved. And even if you should win the "brawl for it
all", the losing party may want to come back with a weapon or their crew to
even the score.

Then too, any woman that is serious about her transition has been on HRT and
has lost alot of her body strength. She also has put alot of money into nose
jobs, chin implants, breast implants, and other cosmetic surgery.

If I must defend myself, I will do so appropriately, but I am too cute, and too
old to be sitting up in jail, disfigured for life over some trivial matter.

Fortunately those types of situations don't occur in my life.

hoodstar
03-04-2010, 07:45 PM
smh all of you who saying "he got what he deserved" i bet if she got her ass whooped instead of the other way around the same people would have said "thats wrongs, its a hate crime, throw his ass in prison".

TVSURFER
03-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Okay, let's put it this way; I respect Dr. King and Ganhdi's belief of non-violence, but I also believe in James Brown and Malcolm X's take on the same principal; Brown didn't know karate but he knew Ka-razor and Malcolm's belief of a you strike me, the shit is ON!
The times of being under the yoke and lash are history in America, but as you put your hands on me, for reasons, other than conversation (if you incapcitate me, I can't do shit), then YOU are going to have a problem with me. I do have a right to defend myself! My body and life are mine to protect. I don't fuck with anyone physically!If I bother you mentally and you don't like it, then you have the a problem, not me! Just keep your hands at your side and walk away, because I'm not going to be eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich while you are whipping my ass! That's not part of my plan.

carmencream
03-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Shaking your head for what,:rolleyes:it's human nature for someone to react to someone taunting them if he did'nt wan't a problem he should have just kept his mouth shut! and furthermore he should have been a real man and let her go on about her business and said nothing, and if she would have lost I would have felt the same way,you have to know how to pick your battles in life and like I said she was hard so mama did'nt have anything to lose lol

bigdicki
03-05-2010, 12:15 AM
smh all of you who saying "he got what he deserved" i bet if she got her ass whooped instead of the other way around the same people would have said "thats wrongs, its a hate crime, throw his ass in prison".

You assume wrong and make an ass of you not me :rolleyes:. Listen, do unto others isn't just in the good book because of religion; it's in there because it stops a whole lot of shit from getting started. If that dude followed that golden rule, none of that would've occurred and he would have had his dignity and chin intact. ;)

Now, would I say its a hate crime if he knocked her out... hell no. Natural instinct is self-preservation for any brotha who has any heart. Thing is, people who put people on blast like that or call people out for no good reason usually ain't got the heart God gave a grape joe. So, if she got knocked out, I would say, it's fucked up but my tg sister you probably should've tried mace instead.

phi0820
03-05-2010, 12:46 AM
co-sign bigdicki.

Plus if I'm worried about catching a hate crime or being perceived as a bigot, it'd probably be a good idea not to go around calling people fags, especially when they're not bothering you.

anonymoussonny
03-05-2010, 12:56 AM
Anonymoussonny, was I on point?

Yes you are, as usual. I stopped responding to these attempts for attention because it might appear to be bullying on the boards...LOL :rolleyes:

Unisex
03-05-2010, 01:26 AM

Trans women as a collective are and have been oppressed in this country. Especially in the black community, they really don't have a fighting chance. I think it's very important that we as (black) men learn to keep our hands to ourselves when dealing with them.

Epiphany1
03-05-2010, 08:19 AM
Well people r gonna say what they wanna say and there is no way to avoid it...if she fights everyone who calls her a man shes gonna be fightin alot of people in her life sometimes u just have to make them look stupid by not responding or sayin whatever u have to say no need for all the violence

DrDickenstein
03-05-2010, 09:34 PM
He disrespected her (obviously, based on the reaction)...and ultimately got what he had coming. Disrespect somebody i.e. anybody and if u get fucked up, there ain't much left to talk about.

It didn't have to come to violence, but since it did and if the outcome was the other way around....well then.....she maybe shoulda kept it in the verbal/"mental" realm. Doesn't change the fact somebody got disrespected and doesn't make it a hate crime either. Dude running his mouth still an idiot and wrong for calling out a stranger in public. Just didn't happen to get his ass whooped.....this time.

werwt22
03-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Dont be fooled. A lot of TS are strong as fuck. I was playing around with sheeba a few years back and she was trying to hold me down. I tried to move her off me like she was a little girl and it didnt work. I actually had to force her up.

They may be beautiful women but they still got that man strength LOL. Even though they emulate women, I guarantee they wont fight you like one so if it does come to that, you better defend yourself like your fighting a man. I'd avoid it if I could, but if she rocks me I might have to rock her back sorry to say.