PDA

View Full Version : Who loves brownies....?

ROC
03-09-2010, 07:29 AM
ts ~ brownie.....real sexy shawty...

mrvice
03-09-2010, 02:03 PM
a real beauty

vidman
03-10-2010, 08:06 AM
Yes, yes, yes!!! Neon! aka Brownie! She is one sexy chic.
If you've never seen her in a hardcore scene, then you gotta see it! She mostly tops and let me tell ya......She bangs the SHYT out of poor guys!!! Not only does she pound their backs out, but she talks cash shit while she's doing it. As far as I know, there's only one scene out there where she is abusing some poor guy. If you're lucky enought to locate the scene, peep it out.

eclectic_co
03-10-2010, 04:24 PM
Actually I think that the majority would love to see her in any kind of video. Anyone having access, please pass it along.

:cool:

If you've never seen her in a hardcore scene, then you gotta see it! She mostly tops and let me tell ya......She bangs the SHYT out of poor guys!!! Not only does she pound their backs out, but she talks cash shit while she's doing it. As far as I know, there's only one scene out there where she is abusing some poor guy. If you're lucky enought to locate the scene, peep it out.

Laidbackfella09
03-12-2010, 02:40 PM

Lmao, I seen it too.... She is off the hook!! I think she tells him while she twarin him up that he going to fix her dinner when she finishes Putin it on him!!! She fine like wine, and nice stick ;-)

DYNACORD
03-13-2010, 12:19 PM
She looks better in person. She's here in Detroit. Hot as FIRE!

DrDickenstein
03-13-2010, 03:22 PM
Oh yea, always been a stunner since she first graced the pages! Heard from a good source...time/$$ may not be well spent with her though. Don't change the fact she easy on the eyes!!! :D

bigdicki
03-13-2010, 03:33 PM
Oh yea, always been a stunner since she first graced the pages! Heard from a good source...time/$$ may not be well spent with her though. Don't change the fact she easy on the eyes!!! :D

Sounds like you have some excellent sources on the streets Doc! :cool:

anonymoussonny
03-13-2010, 08:07 PM
Tall sexy heifer!!!!:) I love it!!!!:p

werwt22
03-13-2010, 08:56 PM
Her old vids were great but, shes always dissapointed me to be honest. Very pretty girl but her videos are just mediocre. She just sits in one spot and masturbates limp. But thats just my opinion. Still waiting for a really good one from her.

johnmagnum
03-13-2010, 10:08 PM
I would love to be lying down and have her ride me for awhile!!!

http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5120&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1268123356