PDA

View Full Version : Dirty South - man you did it again.........

Experienced
08-27-2008, 09:46 PM
Dear DS - where do you find them? First Kelise and now Kendra! Kendras pics are just beautiful, great work. What can you tell us about this beauty? :rolleyes:

DirtySouth
08-28-2008, 04:08 AM
Thanks! I found her on bgclive.com. I'd been scoping her out for about a month or two before I decided to try and shoot her. I wasnt impressed when I first met her, since she was young and just starting out, but I decided to let her get a little more prepared and she showed up for the shoot ready to perform! She was a little shy but she warmed up and we had a great time. I was a little skeptical if yall would like her, but that seems not to be an issue. Unfortunatly, I hear that she has moved up north so I havent been able to keep in touch with her as of late.

Experienced
08-28-2008, 04:26 PM
Thanks! I found her on bgclive.com. I'd been scoping her out for about a month or two before I decided to try and shoot her. I wasnt impressed when I first met her, since she was young and just starting out, but I decided to let her get a little more prepared and she showed up for the shoot ready to perform! She was a little shy but she warmed up and we had a great time. I was a little skeptical if yall would like her, but that seems not to be an issue. Unfortunatly, I hear that she has moved up north so I havent been able to keep in touch with her as of late.

Moved up north? Wish that was like North East to Scandinavia / Europe.
I really hope you will be able to shoot her again, she´s so hot!!
People - notify DS if she comes around your neighborhood......:D

DirtySouth
08-28-2008, 06:04 PM
Moved up north? Wish that was like North East to Scandinavia / Europe.
I really hope you will be able to shoot her again, she´s so hot!!
People - notify DS if she comes around your neighborhood......:D

LoL...one of the members mentioned in a post that she is up north. I havent seen her profile in my region so I assume its true. I hope to see her again when she develops.