PDA

View Full Version : Natalia is da bomb...

ROC
03-12-2010, 09:01 PM
the background in these photos are incredible...........

anonymoussonny
03-12-2010, 11:01 PM
I have seen this shoot and thought that if she started in a railroad engineers hat and overalls initially and stripped down to these final nudes it would be fabulously sexy & cinematic.:o

I guess you can tell...I still have that unfulfilled train sex fantasy... LOL:o

TVSURFER
03-12-2010, 11:16 PM
I have seen this shoot and thought that if she started in a railroad engineers hat and overalls initially and stripped down to these final nudes it would be fabulously sexy & cinematic.:o

I guess you can tell...I still have that unfulfilled train sex fantasy... LOL:o

Excellent observation!
:cool:

eclectic_co
03-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Oh yeah, I guess there is a setting. to tell the truth, I find Natalia so INCREDIBLY SEXY & ALLURING that I did not pay much attention to the background.

Does anyone know where these where shot? I always have liked the outdoors!

DrDickenstein
03-18-2010, 07:31 PM
Oh yeah, I guess there is a setting. to tell the truth, I find Natalia so INCREDIBLY SEXY & ALLURING that I did not pay much attention to the background.

Does anyone know where these where shot? I always have liked the outdoors!

Nevada desert...somewhere outside Vegas, I think.

eclectic_co
03-19-2010, 05:53 PM
You don't suppose if I were to find the spot I would find her? :rolleyes:

but seriously, thanks for the info.

Nevada desert...somewhere outside Vegas, I think.

PK Vegas
03-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback on the location! It is always hard to notice backgrounds because Natalia always catches the eye LOL

The shoot was done in the desert near Las Vegas and I can use it more often if you guys like it. We all just need feedback on what is popular with you so we can shoot what you want to see.

Keep the feedback coming.

Thanks!

PK Vegas

eclectic_co
03-22-2010, 07:58 PM
If not a Cobra then a muscle car would work! seems fitting her being so amazing & fit.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the location! It is always hard to notice backgrounds because Natalia always catches the eye LOL

The shoot was done in the desert near Las Vegas and I can use it more often if you guys like it. We all just need feedback on what is popular with you so we can shoot what you want to see.

Keep the feedback coming.

Thanks!

PK Vegas