PDA

View Full Version : This looks balanced (see link in post)...

bigdicki
03-13-2010, 03:24 PM
A lot of times when I see trans documentaries or news stories they only focus on one side of tg life. This looks like a balanced view with several tg's: http://www.beingt.com/trailer.html

Its executive produced by Janet... Ms. Jackson if ya nasty. ;)

By the way, who is that blonde sexy girl who does the snow during the trailer. I know I've met her somewhere.

DrDickenstein
03-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Yah looks good. Remember seeing another snippet a while back on this. Thought it would be released by now.

Think it's TALIHA....YUM model from NYC.

Ms Remy M
03-13-2010, 05:48 PM
Ah ok, I forgot about this, I think Allanah mentioned this production last year over on the HA forum. Didn't realize Ms. Jackson was associated with it as well. I usually always try to catch these docu's whenever possible. Thanks for the post and link

anonymoussonny
03-13-2010, 08:03 PM
I had audio but no video. Thanks for the heads up though! Interesting how all the documentaries are coming out.

TurboMan
03-13-2010, 11:13 PM
i had audio but no video. Thanks for the heads up though! Interesting how all the documentaries are coming out.

hey i had to install quicktime..believe me when this hit the streets..i'm gonna check it out. Any release date??

bigdicki
03-14-2010, 02:43 PM
hey i had to install quicktime..believe me when this hit the streets..i'm gonna check it out. Any release date??

Supposedly its going to hit HBO soon, but no exact date. Also just saw that Laverne is starring in some show called Transform Me on VH1 with Nina Poon. The show is about makeovers for women so not interesting to me, but some might like it.

thepiedpiper
03-16-2010, 09:36 PM
I believe Janet has got involved at a later date as the site for this doc has been up on the net for some time I'd say at least a year. I believe it may have been a finished film for this amount of time too. I guess Janet's financial input has got it finally produced into a finished product. Looks interesting though

eclectic_co
03-18-2010, 02:03 PM
Linked page now states that trailer is coming soon!
Will be interested to see when it is released.

A lot of times when I see trans documentaries or news stories they only focus on one side of tg life. This looks like a balanced view with several tg's: http://www.beingt.com/trailer.html

Its executive produced by Janet... Ms. Jackson if ya nasty. ;)

By the way, who is that blonde sexy girl who does the snow during the trailer. I know I've met her somewhere.