PDA

View Full Version : TS Alani

ROC
03-13-2010, 11:11 PM
TS Alani
Chicago, United States of America

ALANI a rare combination of delicate beauty, a bright mind, and a truly warm and playful disposition. I am a highly rated and sought-after luxury companion. Advance scheduling is recommended to ensure availability.
36c-28-38, with smooth, soft, caramel colored skin that is soft to the touch. I'm 19 years of age and 100% passable with 10 Ten-talizing inch's fully functional, clean and shaved

candymami44@yahoo.com

hoodstar
03-14-2010, 03:36 AM
for some reason i think its fake

kilakali
03-14-2010, 03:53 AM
for some reason i think its fake

The dick pic is fake many girls are using it.

DrDickenstein
03-14-2010, 04:31 AM
Middle 2 pics could be legit....but w/o proof can't even say for sure on those. Booty and dick pic....hell naw, like Kila said the dick pic is a common bootleg and I've seen that first pic on several ads in various cities for TGs and GGs. If anybody knows who that is in the first pic....pass it on asap!!! lol

If it seems too good to be true...its probly fake. There are exceptions....but goes back to that risk/reward thing from the other thread.

bigdicki
03-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Thats Karla. She moved here about a year ago I think. Dick pic is so far from being real it might as well be a drawing. She is small on the dick side. The first pic is "accentuated". She has a thick body. She actually has pics in the members section.

thepiedpiper
03-16-2010, 09:38 PM
she is on the site under the name Karla body i believe

eclectic_co
03-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Would have to say that I did not think that it was the same person in any of the photos! even the middle two look so different to me as to not be the same girl. :eek:

My two cents worth.

DrDickenstein
03-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Would have to say that I did not think that it was the same person in any of the photos! even the middle two look so different to me as to not be the same girl. :eek:

My two cents worth.

I agree...it's a resemblance there, but hard 2 say with any degree of certainty. Just another 2 cents.

Experienced
03-18-2010, 08:04 PM
The dick pic is fake many girls are using it.

You should recognize the dick pic K, its Jaguar.... Havenīt you bee n around that rod a couple of times...?

kilakali
03-18-2010, 09:33 PM
You are exactly right Ex. that is Jag. I havent seen her in months let alone her piece in over a year. Im getting old..lol
You should recognize the dick pic K, its Jaguar.... Havenīt you bee n around that rod a couple of times...?

kilakali
03-20-2010, 06:57 AM
Coincendence i hear from her today.

andwar
03-20-2010, 01:34 PM
The dick pic is fake many girls are using it. I've seen that last pic on a few ads also.

andwar
03-20-2010, 01:36 PM
Coincendence i hear from her today.Whoever that poor guy is in the 2nd pic,get well soon.

DrDickenstein
03-20-2010, 02:05 PM
Coincendence i hear from her today.

Nice... When u gonna convince her to bring that sexi body to BTG?? What's the deal on that front?? She's done other sites....and delivered some dick raising performances!!!

kilakali
03-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Actually she might be on here sooner than you think. ;)
Nice... When u gonna convince her to bring that sexi body to BTG?? What's the deal on that front?? She's done other sites....and delivered some dick raising performances!!!

DrDickenstein
03-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Actually she might be on here sooner than you think. ;)

That's some good news to brighten up a shitty start to this week. Is it Friday yet? Dag.