PDA

View Full Version : TS Hope

ROC
03-13-2010, 11:43 PM
TS Hope
Los Angeles, United States of America

name is Hope, my intentions are to help you deal with your feelings about your sexuality/sexual frustration and treat a man with the respect he deserves, you love your family and want to protect them, here is a safe environment for you to be yourself and do just that. For some reason i have always been attracted to married men, they are like my best friends. So if your married that's a PLUS.

you are in for a truly great experience that is so rare and sensually orchestrated, the experience alone leaves you with precious memories. I truly, truly understand men's NEEDS and SECRET DESIRES . I feel like You work hard and you should play hard. I truly believe in living life to the fullest we are only here for a short time so be as comfortable as you can be and have as many wild experience's as humanly possible.

They say love the one your with, well that's all good, but what happens when you fall out of love and it will cost you to much to leave? So don't leave just grin and bear it stay for the kids or just to save face. But Don't feel bad or guilty for calling someone like myself. Here we have a great outlet to meet up and connect and no one knows just me and you, and that's the way it stays. I love conversation, dinners, travelling, walks on the beach, and reading great stories, I am currently in college part time. I work out 3-4 times a week and love my legs to be worshipped.

I said it before and i will say it again I am very attracted to married men and I understand the situation your in, you feel trapped, you can't breathe,your stressed, what you need is a break an escape my tender loving hands to work you over. Need an excuse, tell her your staying late at the office, you caught a flat tire, or you had a late last minute meeting, come on be creative but honestly best time to be sneaky is on lunch break or when your out of town on business, it reduces the risk of getting caught in the act .

I hope your having a good day, but the day or night can only get better if you call me. Don't worry about the wife and kids for a while, they will be OK with out you for just a couple of hours, What she doesn't know won't hurt her, and you don't have to be married to visit me, single men are just as welcome but i prefer to cater to married men, who truly need my services, what we do is in complete total privacy.

310 770-5510

BeautifulEthiopianTS@gmail.com

kilakali
03-14-2010, 02:11 AM
You already posted her before.:rolleyes:
TS Hope

name is Hope, my intentions are to help you deal with your feelings about your sexuality/sexual frustration and treat a man with the respect he deserves, you love your family and want to protect them, here is a safe environment for you to be yourself and do just that. For some reason i have always been attracted to married men, they are like my best friends. So if your married that's a PLUS.

you are in for a truly great experience that is so rare and sensually orchestrated, the experience alone leaves you with precious memories. I truly, truly understand men's NEEDS and SECRET DESIRES . I feel like You work hard and you should play hard. I truly believe in living life to the fullest we are only here for a short time so be as comfortable as you can be and have as many wild experience's as humanly possible.

They say love the one your with, well that's all good, but what happens when you fall out of love and it will cost you to much to leave? So don't leave just grin and bear it stay for the kids or just to save face. But Don't feel bad or guilty for calling someone like myself. Here we have a great outlet to meet up and connect and no one knows just me and you, and that's the way it stays. I love conversation, dinners, travelling, walks on the beach, and reading great stories, I am currently in college part time. I work out 3-4 times a week and love my legs to be worshipped.

I said it before and i will say it again I am very attracted to married men and I understand the situation your in, you feel trapped, you can't breathe,your stressed, what you need is a break an escape my tender loving hands to work you over. Need an excuse, tell her your staying late at the office, you caught a flat tire, or you had a late last minute meeting, come on be creative but honestly best time to be sneaky is on lunch break or when your out of town on business, it reduces the risk of getting caught in the act .

I hope your having a good day, but the day or night can only get better if you call me. Don't worry about the wife and kids for a while, they will be OK with out you for just a couple of hours, What she doesn't know won't hurt her, and you don't have to be married to visit me, single men are just as welcome but i prefer to cater to married men, who truly need my services, what we do is in complete total privacy.

310 770-5510

anonymoussonny
03-14-2010, 07:58 PM
She is a California Girl right (310 area code)? Beautiful Girl!;)

DrDickenstein
03-15-2010, 11:42 PM
She is a California Girl right (310 area code)? Beautiful Girl!;)

Co-sign, definitely worthy of a ROC re-post!!! Keep bringin em back ROC!!!

TVSURFER
03-16-2010, 04:42 AM
TS Hope

310 770-5510

Now doesn't she bear a striking resemblance to msnbc's cutie, Tamron Hall?

anonymoussonny
03-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Now doesn't she bear a striking resemblance to msnbc's cutie, Tamron Hall?

Actually you are dead on, the resemblance is GOOD...I think she's cuter AND Finer than Tamron Hall...IMHO!;)