PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Girls Invade Cobra

kilakali
03-19-2010, 11:59 AM
What a night at Cobra not to mention what happened afterwards.:D China was in the place with Brittany Fox(glad I brought my camera). I have never met China until tonight. She is shy at first but quickly warmed up to me. She is so sexy in person (Don’t know why Surfer never hinted me on her). I need not mention her package as we all know she is gifted in that department

kilakali
03-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Can you imagine waking up to these 2 in the morning?

TVSURFER
03-19-2010, 02:13 PM
What a night at Cobra not to mention what happened afterwards.:D China was in the place with Brittany Fox(glad I brought my camera). I have never met China until tonight. She is shy at first but quickly warmed up to me. She is so sexy in person (Don’t know why Surfer never hinted me on her). I need not mention her package as we all know she is gifted in that department
Well as you know Kila, birds tend to fly in every direction. China left the Detroit nest about two years ago and flew down to Atlanta where she did a BTG shoot with Dirty South. I met her years before she took on her present day persona and she didn't appeal to me at that time. I must say she is looking quite good, now.
I know I won't be seeing most of these girls for some time. You know once they catch those Cali breezes and that Hollywood sign, it definately does something to their psyche. Plus, the t-girl crowd is different from what they left here in Michigan. California frees up the minds of some people, especially to these girls where they can expose themselves a little more and not be worried about "ghetto" mindset, bullshit competition and freezing their cute asses off! If you happen to run into anymore D girls, and they let you snap their muggs, post them and I''ll dig into my archieves and see what I can come up with.

:cool:

eclectic_co
03-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Incredibly sexy.
I sure wish that Denver was a hot spot for these kinds of occurrences!

Can you imagine waking up to these 2 in the morning?

kilakali
03-20-2010, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the insight....
Well as you know Kila, birds tend to fly in every direction. China left the Detroit nest about two years ago and flew down to Atlanta where she did a BTG shoot with Dirty South. I met her years before she took on her present day persona and she didn't appeal to me at that time. I must say she is looking quite good, now.
I know I won't be seeing most of these girls for some time. You know once they catch those Cali breezes and that Hollywood sign, it definately does something to their psyche. Plus, the t-girl crowd is different from what they left here in Michigan. California frees up the minds of some people, especially to these girls where they can expose themselves a little more and not be worried about "ghetto" mindset, bullshit competition and freezing their cute asses off! If you happen to run into anymore D girls, and they let you snap their muggs, post them and I''ll dig into my archieves and see what I can come up with.