PDA

View Full Version : A prime example on how I like my girls to look

Rocky
03-19-2010, 02:21 PM
slender very natural boyish face but feminine girls like this drive me wild!

DrDickenstein
03-20-2010, 01:44 AM

yup with a lil hood/ghetto edge too....

BlkMuscleTop
03-20-2010, 08:27 AM
yup with a lil hood/ghetto edge too....

LOL, no doubt, when shorties got that little hood edge to them I be like I want that ass right thur, face down, ass up for daddy, ya heard.

Even though I'm a refined brotha, I always gotta have some definite thug passion going on. :)

andwar
03-20-2010, 01:17 PM
slender very natural boyish face but feminine girls like this drive me wild!I agree,the more natural they look,the better in my oppinion.I was at a well know TS party here In NYC.And there was definetly a variety to choose from,depending on your taste.There were some there with the lips,that look like they got suckerpunched in the mouth.wit the cartoon bootys that dont conform with thier bodies.Some Girls just go overboard wit the alterations:(

bigdicki
03-20-2010, 02:40 PM
I agree,the more natural they look,the better in my oppinion.I was at a well know TS party here In NYC.And there was definetly a variety to choose from,depending on your taste.There were some there with the lips,that look like they got suckerpunched in the mouth.wit the cartoon bootys that dont conform with thier bodies.Some Girls just go overboard wit the alterations:(

I agree with the alterations. It's like they take a picture of Jessica Rabbit the cartoon to the plastic surgeon. I don't want all that. No gg's look like that naturally.

TurboMan
03-20-2010, 04:55 PM
i agree with the alterations. It's like they take a picture of jessica rabbit the cartoon to the plastic surgeon. I don't want all that. No gg's look like that naturally.

damn..LMBAO!!

DrDickenstein
03-20-2010, 05:13 PM
I agree with the alterations. It's like they take a picture of Jessica Rabbit the cartoon to the plastic surgeon. I don't want all that. No gg's look like that naturally.

No doubt....definitely can go overboard with it. Enhancements have limitations! Or...they should.

Rocky
03-22-2010, 01:23 AM

exactly I'm not attracted to that at all

peggygee
03-22-2010, 01:32 AM

My Mother and I were having one of our many conversations, and she was
saying to me that she was glad that I didn't go overboard with my style.

She then went on to stay that she felt that some genetic females were going
overboard in their look, including that she believed that alot of natal females
were getting over-surged, and over-pumped.

ty-clone
03-22-2010, 03:34 AM
kimora is winner
she my type of girl too -real pretty in the face / height,shape overall body is tight / hair,makeup,outfits are top notch sexy / plus that massive thing between her legs :)

eclectic_co
03-22-2010, 07:52 PM
What are the characteristics that make a face boyish?

:cool: