PDA

View Full Version : Mystique returns thick!

ballznnutzz
03-25-2010, 03:07 AM
get her back on here! glad she is back on the scene. she was one of my favs when i first got into gawking at tg women.

1st 2 fotos are back in 05 the last 2 are obviously stills from bobs new shoot with her

62des
03-25-2010, 03:42 AM
Always one of my favs but I really prefer her previous physique it was great. But she still looks good now anyway.

kilakali
03-25-2010, 04:43 AM
She has been out here for a couple of years now. I talk to her about twice a week. I already heard about her shoot with sammy actually she has lost alot of that weight. That shoot was done a long time ago. I remember mentioning this in a older thread but i will post up the same pics which represent her weight loss. From what she told me that shoot was a "one time only". I will see her tommorrow and see if i can persuade her to do one more.

ballznnutzz
03-25-2010, 06:23 AM
make it do what it do kal! one and done? fuck no!

eclectic_co
03-25-2010, 12:48 PM
All in all a sexy lady. Weather you are talking about the older photos the ones with a little weight or now. you can sure tell that the middle set of photos where shot by someone that knows the camera!

:cool:

She has been out here for a couple of years now. I talk to her about twice a week. I already heard about her shoot with sammy actually she has lost alot of that weight. That shoot was done a long time ago. I remember mentioning this in a older thread but i will post up the same pics which represent her weight loss. From what she told me that shoot was a "one time only". I will see her tommorrow and see if i can persuade her to do one more.

DrDickenstein
03-25-2010, 09:10 PM
get her back on here! glad she is back on the scene. she was one of my favs when i first got into gawking at tg women.

1st 2 fotos are back in 05 the last 2 are obviously stills from bobs new shoot with her

She's always been sexy to me and still is. The weight fluxing up/down didn't really fuck with my opinion at all. Favorite thing about Mystique is she always bust a good nut for the camera....and seems to enjoy it. 2 Thumbs up!

bigdicki
03-25-2010, 11:10 PM
One of my top ten all-time favorites. She hasn't had a whole lot of work done and STILL looks more feminine than most gg's around. Baby boo is bad.

Tranfan
03-25-2010, 11:33 PM
I was with Mystique a few times when she lived in NYC and one word sums up the experience; Phenomenal!!

DrDickenstein
03-26-2010, 12:00 AM
I was with Mystique a few times when she lived in NYC and one word sums up the experience; Phenomenal!!

I bet that's right. Just seems like a complete Fuhhrrrreak!!! And her cum face -- PRICELESS!! (this was talked about on a thread a few months or so ago) :eek:

kilakali
03-26-2010, 12:17 AM
It sure was Doc. She makes that facial expression ala Billy Idol in person right before she sprays.
I bet that's right. Just seems like a complete Fuhhrrrreak!!! And her cum face -- PRICELESS!! (this was talked about on a thread a few months or so ago) :eek:

eclectic_co
03-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Appreciate the posts from the past. She has always been an amazingly sexy lady. reminds me of fine wine!

anonymoussonny
03-26-2010, 11:55 PM
I too remember that post about the snarl!!!:D

This is a favorite forever...I loved that tattoo on her ass too;)!

I hear Rick James in the backgroud...'Superfreak!":o

eclectic_co
03-27-2010, 08:24 PM
I bet I am not the only one that would like to review that post. Any chance you have the link to it?

DrDickenstein
03-28-2010, 12:54 AM
I bet I am not the only one that would like to review that post. Any chance you have the link to it?

http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508&highlight=mystique

The Search feature at the top of the page is avail to all users.....fyi

eclectic_co
03-28-2010, 03:48 AM
Nice of you to post the link. Would of taken me forever to search it out.

Much appreciated.

http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508&highlight=mystique

The Search feature at the top of the page is avail to all users.....fyi

kilakali
03-10-2011, 08:04 AM
She is back check the coming soon section in the members area...:cool:

GroobySteven
03-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Coming soon.......